Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- it is not a white light but off colorsReview by lit
- I thought they would be a white lite - but I ordered 3 and got 3 different colors (orange, pink, and blue). Only the orange was strong enough to where you might read by it. I gave my pink one to a 3 year old girl and she was fascinated with it until her dad put it in his pocket to saver for her for later in the car when she needed entertainment. (Posted on 7/19/13)
- could be betterReview by Jay
- I got this little light in hopes of a convenient easy to use light. Unfortunately, I found the light frustrating to use. The light has three modes: two flashing and steady. It would be much better to have just on and off. the flashing mode will probably never be used. IF you require flashing mode to make yourself visible to others as in an emergency you will need a much more powerful light. (Which you have in your tank bag, right?) As designed, the user is constantly hitting the button to find the steady mode. (Posted on 7/15/12)
- LED finger lightReview by GUY
- Just enough light when you need it. Can be activated hands-free by pushing the on button against the grip. No more guessing what the thermometer is reading when it's pitch dark and getting colder. Be safe ! (Posted on 6/1/12)