Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (5)
- Good Stuff!Review by Tom
- This is great stuff! Conditions and (reasonably) waterproofs. Don't know how many tubs I've been through, but I liked the older stuff that was "bluish", and smelly. Made you feel like you were really working with something! (Posted on 8/25/14)
- Leather Boot CareReview by Charles
Before I retired I worked outside in the mountains and used just about every leather water proofing out there .
Well this one is the best hands down. (Posted on 3/17/14)
- Make your leather waterPROOF!Review by Stuart
I bought my Combat Touring Boots in May, 1998. I got a tub of Aquaseal at the same time. I put 3 coats of Aquaseal on my new boots, and then have put on a new coat every year or two since. My boots now have I don't know how many miles on them, but well over 100K and my feet have never gotten wet in them.
Aquaseal is the shiznit! (Posted on 12/27/12)
- aquasealReview by mbceft
- I'm now on my second jar. First one lasted quite a long time. Several seasonal applications to my combat tour boots and roper gloves. Works well at both waterproofing and feeding my leather. I decided to try it on my Corbin saddle and it worked well. Saddle isn't slick at all and appears to be newer and not dried out as it was before treatment. I would recommend. (Posted on 5/25/12)
- AquasealReview by Kayakjac
- Waterproofing untested yet-dry winter. Application soaks in well no residue or staining and made older boot look less worn. Also leather looks healthier. (Posted on 12/29/11)