Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
- Lighter Weight, Still Plenty Tough Review by Bruce
- I wanted riding pants that were a little lighter than my Dariens for hot weather riding, and the AD1 Lights looked like just the ticket. Aerostich was offering them with the hip armour included free of charge and a 10% discount for Canadian customers, due to the battered and devalued Canadian dollar. I couldn't resist the offer, and have had them now for a couple of weeks. I am very pleased with the way they fit and feel. Although they are appreciably lighter in weight than my Dariens, I do not feel that safety has been compromised at all. They are still heavy enough to offer excellent protection, especially with armour installed. These pants seem like a winner to me. (Posted on 8/10/15)
- Simple, functional, perfect. Review by Errol Smith
- Made in America, Goretex, under $500...what more do you want? How about excellent customer service? I bought these right before the free hip pads deal and called Aerostich up to see if they'd extend the deal to me. Without a moment's hesitation, they had them in a box and out the door to me. I was floored! What an amazing product from an equally amazing company! (Posted on 6/20/15)
- Tough pants Review by Michael
My knuckles are scraped raw making simple adjustments. Ride a BMW 1200 RT. Wear BMW gear and looked at Klim. All made in China or Indonesia. Live in California, may move due to combined state and fed tax rate of 60%, but it is warm here. Read many reviews. Ordered AD1 light pants after ordering Darien jacket. Could not imagine pants this good! Can't wait to put them on in the morning. God likes these pants. It rained 2 straight days after the day they arrived. They handled brilliantly. Changed my jacket to a Darian light even though there is an additional 5 week wait. Very tough pants with the $45.00 hip pad. Give this USA manufacture your support.
(Posted on 1/26/13)