Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (6)
- AD1 LightsReview by James
- These are nice pants. The fabric is unbelievably tough and stiff. I can't imagine what the regular AD1's feel like. I wore them on a 100 mile ride with temps in the mid 40s over a pair of light sweat pants. No cold air infiltrated and the combo was very comfortable. The way the knees are designed makes sitting on the bike effortless. No tight spots at all. I have not worn them in the rain yet but so far they are definitely going to be my go to pants for touring and day trips. (Posted on 2/6/17)
- Well ConstructedReview by Ron
- I purchased the pants as I plan on doing a long ride in 2017, Wilmington DE to Denver. I haven't used them yet as it's a little chillie, (29 F). I will say that they are well made. I'm really impressed with the construction and the extra features. I'm looking forward to actually wearing them. (Posted on 1/3/17)
- Lighter Weight, Still Plenty ToughReview by Bruce
- I wanted riding pants that were a little lighter than my Dariens for hot weather riding, and the AD1 Lights looked like just the ticket. Aerostich was offering them with the hip armour included free of charge and a 10% discount for Canadian customers, due to the battered and devalued Canadian dollar. I couldn't resist the offer, and have had them now for a couple of weeks. I am very pleased with the way they fit and feel. Although they are appreciably lighter in weight than my Dariens, I do not feel that safety has been compromised at all. They are still heavy enough to offer excellent protection, especially with armour installed. These pants seem like a winner to me. (Posted on 8/10/15)
- Simple, functional, perfect.Review by Errol Smith
- Made in America, Goretex, under $500...what more do you want? How about excellent customer service? I bought these right before the free hip pads deal and called Aerostich up to see if they'd extend the deal to me. Without a moment's hesitation, they had them in a box and out the door to me. I was floored! What an amazing product from an equally amazing company! (Posted on 6/20/15)
- NOT made in USAReview by Dennis M
- I got an email telling me these pants were in stock, ready for immediate shipment including the hip armor. I come to find out that my size is NOT in stock and the entire shipment is made in Vietnam, A lot is made of Aerostitch's items being made in the USA, not Vietnam, the price does not go down for the Made in Vietnam items. These are expensive pants and now they are expensive Vietnamese pants. Come on, full disclosure always. (Posted on 6/17/15)
- Tough pantsReview by Michael
My knuckles are scraped raw making simple adjustments. Ride a BMW 1200 RT. Wear BMW gear and looked at Klim. All made in China or Indonesia. Live in California, may move due to combined state and fed tax rate of 60%, but it is warm here. Read many reviews. Ordered AD1 light pants after ordering Darien jacket. Could not imagine pants this good! Can't wait to put them on in the morning. God likes these pants. It rained 2 straight days after the day they arrived. They handled brilliantly. Changed my jacket to a Darian light even though there is an additional 5 week wait. Very tough pants with the $45.00 hip pad. Give this USA manufacture your support.
(Posted on 1/26/13)