Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- PerfectReview by Tony from Denver
- I installed these grips on my BMW R100 over the weekend. Tried them today for the first time, and they are wonderful. The grips themselves are very grippy and appear to be well made and durable. I connected the hot lead to a green wire terminal on the ignition switch and ground to the coil bracket under the tank. The LED readout cycles when ignition is turned on and then you press to select desired heat range. When the ignition is turned off, the grips turn off, and do not come on again until you select them again. No chance of them staying on accidentally unless you leave the motor running. Very nice design, and they did warm up nicely on this 45° day. (Posted on 12/24/14)
- Why did I wait?Review by Ed from Charlotte
Bought one of these kits ages ago, and finally got around to installing them last week. Now, I'm kicking myself for waiting so long to do the install- it was a breeze, and these grips really do the trick.
The temp comes up quickly on the highest settings; you'll soon be turning it back to perhaps the second level, which will be plenty even with thin gloves on a fairly cool day.
Two thumbs up for this product. (Posted on 3/16/13)
- Bikemaster Heated GripsReview by Rick
- The grips are straightforward to install requiring a 'ignition on' only power source to protect battery in case grips are left on. They have a nice little controller which mounts neatly on handlebar without taking up much space. The only concern I have at this point is the output of the grips. They produce less heat than Oxford grips on my other bike at the equivalent setting. The box doesn't say what the grips are rated at but the 4 amp fuse gives a clue. Prob not hardcore winter grips but good for warmer times of year or climates (Posted on 12/31/12)