Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (6)
- Extends my riding timeReview by Matthew
- I really didn't know if this was going to work or not, but I'm very glad I bought it. I have a lot of lower back problems, and after 2 - 3 hours in the seat, I start feeling it. Wearing this gave me at least another 1 to 2 hours of riding time before I have to get off and stretch. For me, this has been completely worth it. Now my back doesn't bother me too bad after a days riding. I usually don't use it for short rides, but on long trips, I won't be leaving home without it. (Posted on 5/31/14)
- Good off the MotorcycleReview by Cyclenuts
I have found this useful off the motorcycle around the home. I have had 2 lumbar spinal disc operations due to mild 20% scoliosis. I especially like the way this cinches up and stays put, protecting/cushioning my lumbar surgical area.
(Posted on 2/16/14)
- too narrowReview by onesaintsfan
- Not wide enough to really make a difference. Runs very small so check your size carefully. Did not make much of a difference to me. First time I cant recommend something from Aerostich. Sorry (Posted on 12/14/13)
- back-a-line back support #2874Review by chuck
- I have severe back problems from an old motorcycle injury. I have been searching for such a back brace for years. I have spent a lot of money on motorcycle back rests, pain killers, chiropractors doctors, etc.. Nothing has given me the relief that this brace has. I have cut my pain killers in half. I put it on at night and can and can get a good night's sleep for the first time in years. After wearing it for a couple of days, I can go a few days without it before the back pain returns. Thank you very much. I am telling everyone I know with back problems about it. It is the best money I have ever spent! (Posted on 10/19/13)
- Back-A-Line back support.Review by Bob
- bought one of these thru aero stich 10 years ago. Lost it a couple months ago. Tried to replave it with one of the back supports you buy at the drug store, no comparison. Really helps my back on a long ride. it is like having a back rest. (Posted on 7/6/13)
- back supportReview by Obie
- Good fit. Comfortable and support. (Posted on 5/5/13)