Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
- Zipper Fixer Review by Robert
- Bought a pair of Ridge Outdoor boots that had a very small zipper pull. Used this product to replace them. So far they are great. I can finally get my fingers on something to pull. (Posted on 6/11/15)
- where has this been? Review by bradmers
- this is a very nice little zipper pull fixer. So easy to use and easy to grab with gloves on. I put a few more in my cart so that next time I order i will get several. I would encourage you to purchase several if you are ordering. you will be happy to have them. The go on very easily and securely. I have used mine repeatedly and found no failure. (Posted on 5/19/14)
- Works...but not for long Review by Brian
- I have a pair of Darien Light pants that I dearly love. I commute with them almost everyday. Since I always have dress pants underneath, they fit a bit snug through the legs and as a result put a slight strain on the zippers getting in and out. Finally one broke after two years. Bought this as a fix. Easy enough to use, got me back in action immediately...but broke in 1 week of use. Chrome connector piece is very weak. I can only recommend this as an emergency fix for a trip. Not a good long-term solution. (Posted on 5/9/14)
- Short term fix Review by Thomas
- I purchased these to replace broken pulls on my RC. They worked fine for a while, but broke after a few months. The metal loop broke where it inserts into the plastic. (Posted on 12/30/13)
- Inexpensive doodad fixed my expensive BMW riding jacket Review by -duckdave
- Doesn't look like much, but there's much value packed into a tiny package here. When the zipper tab on my expensive BMW riding jacket broke I was really cursing. Then I spent the next year zipping up using a string loop in place of the zipper tab. Really looked n00bish! When I found this item, I had to have it. Worked like a charm! I'm back with the stylish set. Note, the description doesn't tell you, but they send you two zipper fixers. Great deal. Thanks Aerostitch! (Posted on 11/20/13)