Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
- They work Review by Rich Steixner
- I have a pair of these I carry for "emergency" use. They were worth the price during a ride through a long downpour left my leather boots soaked the next morning. I donned these socks, which are thick and fit very snug inside my boots, and rode the rest of day two through the same rain. My feet stayed relatively dry and it was much, much better than having to put on soaked leather boots over cotton socks. They also seem to add a measure of warmth. they are uncomfortable, however. But nowhere near as uncomfortable as having wet feet. (Posted on 11/8/10)
- Perfect in every way..BUT Review by DragonStar
- I have (2) pair of these SealSkinz and they're perfect in every way.. BUT I don't consider them "thin"... in fact, I can't get them into any of my riding boots that are "slip on" styles. I can get them into my "lace up" style boots and they not only keep your feet dry.. but they are "thick" enough to add considerable comfort to your day long foot wear !! (Posted on 1/31/10)
- Does exactly what they're... Review by Kuda
- Does exactly what they're supposed to: they keep your feet dry. Even when you're pouring a 1/2 gallon of water out of your "waterproof" boots...grrr. But they can sure save a trip when your boots get soaked. There's nothing worse that having to put wet boots on in the morning, but with these, you can power through... (Posted on 8/24/08)