You have no items in your shopping cart.
Aerostich VeeWipe Squeegee
- Product Review (submitted on November 7, 2011):
In the UK it rains a lot. I commute on a bike and if it rains I always wear a veewipe, on my left index finger. Top tips:
1. To avoid getting the wrong size, buy the right size (the different colours in the UK mean different sizes).
2. If you buy too small it will be painful.
3. To avoid loss, try weaving your finger through the veewipe lower loop normally, put the middle loop over your finger and then the top loop normally again. This is difficult to describe but has worked for me with my summer gloves (thin) and my winter gloves (thicker).
4. Don't use on your thumb. Most thumbs are too short.
5. Wipe your visor more frequently when it's dark and rainy.