Respro Foggy Breathguard
- Product Review (submitted on November 13, 2012):
Been using this breath gaurd for a few weeks now in my Shoei Qwest.
Most noted quirks:
1. the stick on velcro covers the warranty sticker on a Shoei helmet.
2. The metal nose piece will scratch your forehead at some point.
3. If you plan on using it with a chin curtain, you will push breath up and into the place you are trying to keep it from. 2x worse, if you wear sunglasses or any glasses.
4. Mine tends to slide off my nose, requiring some adjustment in a 20 min period. Pretty annoying.
Overall, better than nothing. I miss the breath guard that HJC had with my old helmet, that was setup perfectly, with just a tiny stretch of foam around for a nice seal. Too bad Shoei hasn't caught on to that high tech of an item.