You have no items in your shopping cart.
Men's Roadcrafter Classic One Piece Suit
- Product Review (submitted on May 15, 2008):
In January 2005,I drove to Duluth, MN from Mt. Gilead, OH, to be fitted for my one piece suit, as I am 5'11" and 275lbs. Three weeks later my suit arrived. I have worn it for about 45,000 miles. I have been comfortable in it from a low of 10F( with areostich heated jacket) to 105F (although I was on the freeway at the hotter temp with every vent open. I have the yellow HI VIZ, and would not get anything but. You get some looks, but hey, if you ride all year round, you are going to get looks any way. I have had two low speed get offs without a scratch. I have ridden in pouring rain all day on both a FLHTC and a CBR1000RR. No wet crotch, however a little on the right leg zipper lower, no big deal. Changes I would make:
1. Zip pocket on both sleeves, as you hold in the clutch you can pay tolls.
2. Removable velcroed in storm gators on the pant legs, to stop cold air when your feet are up on the hiway pegs.
3. More reflective strips on front, back, sleeves and legs, so if you are working on your bike on the side of the road, or helping someone, you are more visible.
4. MP3 or Cell phone pocket high on the left chest inside the suit.
5. Heated pants and boot inserts like the jacket.
I would pay additionally for these features.
Keep up the great work, as you have a great product. Would not even consider riding anywhere without it.