No other belt knife looks, cuts or feels as nice. Exhibited at the Museum of Modern Art in New York and made in Canada since 1961, this award-winning design is world famous among hunters, campers and cutlery experts. The high carbon stainless blade is satin finished by hand and absolutely razor sharp. The polished rosewood handle is carefully shaped and fits your hand like no other knife. Three oversize cutler’s rivets secure the handle to the tang. Even the sheath is of premium quality leather.
These are well balanced you might start using one every day in your kitchen. You simply cannot own a better belt knife; perfect for paring and general food preparation. The Camp Knife blade is 4" in length, 1/8" thick, and an overall length of 8.5". The Trout & Bird Knife blade is 4" in length, 3/32" thick, and an overall length of 8".
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (1)
- Great knife!Review by David
I've had one of these knives for years and it's a real workhorse. It's been camping pretty much every month for the past 6 of 7 years (I'm a Scoutmaster) and it holds an edge beautifully. Moreover, the shape is very useful and effective.
Russell also makes a folding version of this knife, which is ok, but not great; the one I have is just a little bit loose in the joint. This version is much better (enough so that I carry it even though Scouts are supposed to carry folding knives only and I hear about it from some of the boys and their parents!). (Posted on 12/30/10)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.