No other belt knife looks, cuts or feels as nice. Exhibited at the Museum of Modern Art in New York and made in Canada since 1961, this award-winning design is world famous among hunters, campers and cutlery experts. The high carbon stainless blade is satin finished by hand and absolutely razor sharp. The polished rosewood handle is carefully shaped and fits your hand like no other knife. Three oversize cutler’s rivets secure the handle to the tang. Even the sheath is of premium quality leather.
These are well balanced you might start using one every day in your kitchen. You simply cannot own a better belt knife; perfect for paring and general food preparation. The Camp Knife blade is 4" in length, 1/8" thick, and an overall length of 8.5". The Trout & Bird Knife blade is 4" in length, 3/32" thick, and an overall length of 8".
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (2)
- A worthy bladeReview by Baja Captain
- Having owned many quality, unique, camp and fishing knives I have been impressed with the feel, balance, and craftsmanship of this knife. I bought the camp model. Beautiful wooden handle and quality fitted leather sheath. Amazing price. I have not had enough use yet to determine how the edge will hold. I expect it will do just fine. Recommended. (Posted on 4/15/13)
- I bought the Camp model a...Review by David Haun
- I bought the Camp model and it is as advertised. I went to the wearhouse in Duluth so I could get the feel of it. Mail order buyers need not be as hesitant as I was. I would suggest you go ahead and buy two; one to use and one to admire then hand down to an heir. (Posted on 2/23/07)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.