A “pin saver” device that clamps securely to the back spike of your favorite rally pins with an Allen wrench, ensuring they don’t end up by the side of the road somewhere. Chrome plated brass, high quality. Helps out if you’re into making that vest look like the equivalent of the back of an RV. Hey, after all, you were there. Set of 12.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- Retain Your MemoriesReview by Jeff
- My dad has dozens of pins from the 50's and 60's-(Catalina, Big Bear Run, etc.) that are irreplaceable and I have my own collection of pins from the last Catalina, Barstow to Vegas, etc. We rely on S.P. grips to hold onto our memories. Experience shows that the retainers that come with these pins ALWAYS fail. My dad's collection would be twice as big if we had S.P. grips in the past. (Posted on 11/26/12)
- Keepin' on keepin' onReview by Gary
- I recently purchased my 7th or 8th package of these pin grips. I used them to attach multiple pins to my "I've been there" leather vest and they work like advertised. I haven't had a single failure. My only issue is that the set screws are pretty small and my aging eyes have trouble getting them properly placed, resulting in the loss of 1-2 out of every bag. Even so, I haven't found anything better. (Posted on 1/10/12)
- These pn holders are the ...Review by James Dooley
- These pn holders are the only way to go for KEEPing pins on your jacket, reflective vest. The push-on type that comes with pins are not enough. I've been using them for years. Thanks, Andy, for useful stuff for riders. (Posted on 7/27/08)