A “pin saver” device that clamps securely to the back spike of your favorite rally pins with an Allen wrench, ensuring they don’t end up by the side of the road somewhere. Chrome plated brass, high quality. Helps out if you’re into making that vest look like the equivalent of the back of an RV. Hey, after all, you were there. Set of 12.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (4)
- more than MCReview by DucDucGuzzi
I bought these not for my MC pins but for my Boy Scout pins for myself (Leader) and my two sons
works perfect and field tested not to have a lodge flap go missing (Posted on 12/13/15)
- Retain Your MemoriesReview by Jeff
- My dad has dozens of pins from the 50's and 60's-(Catalina, Big Bear Run, etc.) that are irreplaceable and I have my own collection of pins from the last Catalina, Barstow to Vegas, etc. We rely on S.P. grips to hold onto our memories. Experience shows that the retainers that come with these pins ALWAYS fail. My dad's collection would be twice as big if we had S.P. grips in the past. (Posted on 11/26/12)
- Keepin' on keepin' onReview by Gary
- I recently purchased my 7th or 8th package of these pin grips. I used them to attach multiple pins to my "I've been there" leather vest and they work like advertised. I haven't had a single failure. My only issue is that the set screws are pretty small and my aging eyes have trouble getting them properly placed, resulting in the loss of 1-2 out of every bag. Even so, I haven't found anything better. (Posted on 1/10/12)
- These pn holders are the ...Review by James Dooley
- These pn holders are the only way to go for KEEPing pins on your jacket, reflective vest. The push-on type that comes with pins are not enough. I've been using them for years. Thanks, Andy, for useful stuff for riders. (Posted on 7/27/08)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.