Every pair of riding boots can now literally have a silver lining with these technologically advanced socks. The unique dual-action Silver Drystat® polypropylene yarn offers superior wicking and antibacterial properties with integrated silver ions in the fiber core. A medium weight soft padded footbed provides exceptional cushioning, while the patented graduated compression design of the boot-cut uppers are scientifically designed to enhance ankle support, stimulate circulation, provide relief from cramps, alleviate swelling and make feet more happy and comfortable in any riding conditions. Made from 75% Silver Drystat, 15% Spandex and 10% Lycra, these are built to last and engineered for comfort. Grey. S (5-7), M (7.5-10), L (10.5-13).
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- SilverLinning Trekking socksReview by Ed
- Yes theses socks are expensive. So is my bike and a lot of my gear. I have two pairs of Sidi boots similar to the Combat Touring boot which I alternate when doing trips back to back. I ride 20000 plus miles per year on trips. Socks are critical. I ordered one pair of these in XL as I wear a size 12 boot. All I can say is awesome! Ordered two more pair. They fit to the top of my calf and do not cut off circulation yet stay in place. Good stuff. (Posted on 6/23/15)
- Best Socks EverReview by Tom
- These socks are expensive, but they are worth the money because they provide the best support of any sock I have tried. They stay up on my thin legs. The foot portion provides excellent padding. (Posted on 11/9/13)
- Silver Lining SocksReview by Sam
- Great product. They keep my legs warm and offer great support. My legs and feet don't cramp after a long ride. (Posted on 12/13/11)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.