This 16 oz. stainless steel cup was designed to fit right over the end of the 1.0 liter Nalgene bottle with large folding handles on one side and easy to read measuring graduations on the other.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- Made my day!Review by Brian
- For those of us that still use our trusty old Svea 123 stoves, this cup fits perfectly. Adds slightly to the stowed height, but not a bad tradeoff for the upgrade to stainless! One happy camper here. (Posted on 4/20/14)
- Space Saver CupReview by John
I got two of these little gems for camping and every day use. One for myself and one for my wife. We both carry Nalgene 1qt bottles with us everywhere and have found these cups to be the best thing for camping next to a BIC lighter. No need to bring cups and or cooking pots. Drink hot liquids from the cup and or heat up your food all in one little easy to carry package. Not bad for $10.
(Posted on 9/28/11)
- I used this space saver c...Review by Joshua Metzger
- I used this space saver cup for just a few short trips. Generally I would heat up water over my Coleman stove to make some instant coffee (the horror!) in the morning. One day I dug this out of my saddlebag and one of the pieces holding one of the folding handles in place had popped off (very tiny welds had failed) and I was left with only one of the two folding handles. I'm not sure if it was a defect or if the heat had something to do with it. I'll probably upgrade to the titanium cup, in the future. (Posted on 12/4/08)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.