This zippered window pocket attaches with hook & loop to the left sleeve of all Darien jackets and Roadcrafter suits. Perfect for a mini door remote or parking pass, it also works well with an EZ Pass or Highway Toll Pass, allowing you to roll quickly through a tollbooth by simply extending your left arm. It'll also keep a compass easy to see and well away from nearby metals. 6.5"×4.5".
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
- Aerostich Left Sleeve Window Pocket #152 Review by Gene
- It is a great place for a photocopy of my Drivers lic, and MSF rider coach ID card. All I need to do when entering the Army base that has our MSF range is flip up my helmet and hold up my left arm as get to the guard shack. No fumbling for a wallet in the tank bag routine. (Posted on 2/10/14)
- Saved my "rear-end"!! Review by Two Metre Man
Set off for FL in late-November from TN with what I thought was a GPS route ready to guide me. Ha!! Due to some prior map upgrade "challenges," my GPS had waypoints and straight lines between 'em, which I discovered some miles later along the road. Not much use when it comes to wanting to know where to turn and when. Luckily, I'd typed out my route and turn-points "just in case" and popped them into this sleeve pocket - and it saved me a LOT of hassle en route - and a lot of fiddling to work with a map.
This is one simple, easy way to access anything you'll need en route that isn't too bulky. Great little accessory!! :) (Posted on 1/6/13)
- Makes Troll Booths A Breeze Review by oldWing
- The friendly folks in toll booths are not, as a rule, permitted to handle a wallet. When I know I'll be going through attended toll booths I'll tuck some money and the toll ticket in the pocket. When I arrive at the booth I just yank the whole pocket off and pass it over. Since it has a window there is no question as to what is in the pocket and the attendant can put the change in and zip it up. Slap it on, shift and go. Only one attendant has refused to handle the pocket. Note: Expect damp money and soggy tickets in the rain. (Posted on 12/28/11)
- Sleeve window pocket Review by Chief
- Great for holding a ID card for entering a military post, or a toll ticket and some bills for a toll. (Posted on 11/23/11)
- Great for those who don't... Review by Illtyd Fernandez-Sierra
- Great for those who don't like electronic dodads. Lost mine the other day on Rt 45 North heading to the Wisconsin Rally. Make sure yours in fastened before you wave to someone! (Posted on 5/11/07)