Shrinkage? This concentrated wash-in treatment softens the internal fiber structure at a sub-molecular level. Perfect for gear that somehow shrank over the winter. Provides up to one full size increase. Uses only two capfuls in the washing machine, so supply will last for years. After washing immediately wear damp for 20 minutes to allow the momentarily elasticized fibers to re-conform to your (ahem...) current girth before putting it in the dryer, which causes them to 'set'. For all Nylon, Polyester and other synthetic fiber textiles. Not for electric garments. Expanded suits should not be worn in rainy or damp conditions (fibers go back to original size within minutes. A choking/breathing hazard). From H. Held Industries. 5 oz bottle.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (2)
- does not work on leather suitReview by Chris
I bought this for my... friend... who bought a leather suit that somehow shrunk in his closet.
we added the proper amount specified, and the shoehorned him into the suit and let it dry for 20 minutes.
35 minutes later we had to cut it off of his body.
works great for turning regular clothes into maternity clothes too. (Posted on 12/11/16)
- MrReview by Harry
- Use 2 capsful not 2 capfuls you will severely over expand the suit and will need tailoring by imported unicorn co ltd. (Posted on 7/6/16)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.