The subtitle of this book is “The Ultimate Guide To Proficient Motorcycling” and that’s not a stretch. David Hough has written a column on motorcycle street smarts for over 25 years, and his vast experience is presented here in an entertaining and instructive manner that is pure informational gold for the seasoned or beginning rider. Packed with situations ranging from urban riding, to in the country, and featuring a high level of graphical explanation, Hough’s text explains the way to triumph over the everyday hazards and scenarios we all encounter. An excellent book for everyone who goes forth on a motorcycle. By David Hough. Softbound, 8.25""×11"", 256 pp., b/w illus.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (1)
- This book got me riding againReview by 7 Aces
I bought my fist bike in 2000, or at least the first new bike that was my own. Like most riders I rode in a t-shirt and jeans with little or no protection and just about the same idea of how to ride a bike. As will happen to someone poorly trained on a motorcycle I crashed. About a year later I sold that bike and left riding altogether.
Then along came a certain show about two guys riding around the world and I started thinking I might want to get back into riding. I happened on this book in the local book store and read it cover to cover several times. I then bought and read the other two books by the same author. Armed with a much better understanding of bikes and riding I bought a new bike and have on the road for three years and 30,000 miles with no issues.
I still go back to the books when I feel I need to brush up after a ride. Buy all three, they are worth more it! (Posted on 3/12/11)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.