A high-performance riding book written for street riders! Learn the secrets the pros use to have total control of their bikes. Each skill is broken down into small easy steps with examples for sportbikes, cruisers and tourers. Based on the successful Advanced Riding Clinics run by the National Endurance Champion author. Second Edition is updated with even more easy-to-navigate technical details of motorcycle function, performance, riding technique and more. By Lee Parks. Softbound, 8.25"×10.675", 192 pp., color illus.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (4)
- Read, Practice, Repeat often.Review by Peter
- Very straight forward reading, a lot of very good advice you can use every day. Read, practice, repeat often. It is a good follow on from the basic rider course and while not being a knee dragger I can scrape the pegs more safety. I find I am more consistent and still have a lot to learn. If you only learn one or two things from this book it is well worth it. (Posted on 1/5/13)
- An eye openerReview by Polymath
- Buy this and read it. Then, take the MSF class. Then, read it again and go riding. You will be light years ahead of 90% of the riders out there. An excellent, easy to understand book with great insight into the art and skill of riding. (Posted on 6/12/11)
- Very goodReview by Dale Peterka
- This book offers complete coverage of all aspects of high performance riding. From tuning your suspension, to riding two-up, to trail-braking, to throttle control, and even proper exercise, this book has it all. I would consider this book an essential part of every rider's collection. (Posted on 7/11/10)
- THIS BOOK IS A MUST FOR A...Review by Frank Mansfield
THIS BOOK IS A MUST FOR ALL MOTORCYCLE RIDERS!
LEARN HOW TO RIDE THE WRIGHT WAY ALSO COVERS THE WAY TO RIDE TWO UP. VERY GOOD BOOK TWO THUMBS UP. (Posted on 9/21/08)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.