If you were a young Bauhaus educated architect in the 1930’s what would you do? Why, don a pith helmet and argyles and hop aboard a customized Douglas Dragonfly with many clever features including a motion picture camera as well as a concealed revolver(!), and ride off to places that would give pause to travelers from any era! Of course! A real-life ‘Indy Jones’ of sorts, Robert Edison Fulton Jr. had himself an adventure that makes for riveting reading. Places like Afghanistan, Siam, Waziristan(?), and Malaya roll under his wheels as the story unfolds. Believe it or not, R. E. Fulton was able to shoot about 35,000 feet of dramatic documentary film during his amazing 1932 round-the-world ride. This is the very best of it. Each minute is filled with incredible long-lost images of roads, riding and experiences. Book by Robert E. Fulton, Jr. Softbound, 5.5"×8.5", 275 pp., b/w photos & illus. DVD is 53 minutes (#3296, sold separately), and is narrated by Fulton himself.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (2)
- A true Iron Butt perspect...Review by micah somers
- A true Iron Butt perspective on the middle east untouched by midwest influences. A great read. (Posted on 11/26/08)
- Terrific book. Great adve...Review by Dan Marchigiani
- Terrific book. Great adventure. (Posted on 4/19/07)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.