Hundreds of trips along the same stretch of common road—Interstate 94 between Fargo, ND and Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN—would for most be a long, tedious and all-too-familiar boring journey. These nine stories were written over eighteen years and reveal the value of riding more deeply and truly than common ‘I rode there’ memoirs. For this rider, traveling forth and back was an opportunity for meditation, contemplation, ideas—and a venue for making life’s greatest decisions. Softly inspiring stories that read as true as the endless Midwestern prairie itself. Stories about piloting a road and a life, accompanied closely by the thrum of a BMW r 65 and the essential feelings and experiences of pure motorcycling. By Rand Rassmussen. Softbound, 6"×9", 64 pp., b/w illus. USA.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- I-94Review by Slab Rider
- This is a thoughtful and well written series of essays of why many folks ride. Though the author is a bit obsessive as to the length of the riding season, I could of read more… (Posted on 6/11/12)
- OutstandingReview by OAF
- Mesmerizing. It puts me in the saddle and reminds me of the way I think when riding. Well-written, easy to read, thoughtful. (Posted on 1/2/12)
- greatReview by me
- entertaining, simple straight forward, the reason i ride in the words of someone else. (Posted on 12/26/11)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.