An infectious account of six blokes on a cheap and cheerful global circumnavigation via motorcycle. Audacious and seemingly a bit blithe in the best tradition of British Exploration, our crew hops astride their crappy DR 350’s and head out on a 44,000 mile journey around the earth and bring us along via imagery and narrative that at times is both hilarious and grave, depending on the climatic or mechanical dilemmas of the day. Whether it’s disintegrating wheel bearings in Russia or Gerald going broke in Alaska and having to drop out of the ride, this is a fun and entertaining undertaking to witness. Great fun and possibly inspiring. An Aero/RWH exclusive. 2 hrs. 24 min. Also available as a paperback (#5906). Softcover, 488 pp., 6"×9", b/w illus.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- Mondo Terrific!Review by Andrew
- Fantastic! I saw Terra Circa (2001) first just last year and was stunned at how much fun and inspiring that was. So I was expecting Mondo Enduro (1996) to be maybe not quite so polished as it came out five years earlier than Terra Circa. Wrong. It's even better and great fun to watch over and over. I'd say get them both they are that good. A real adventure with sefl shot films and whacky music too. Makes me wanna hop on my Honda 350 and head for the horizon. (Posted on 5/7/14)
- The Mondo Enduro gang has...Review by David Miller
- The Mondo Enduro gang has got to be the best two accountings of just ordinary guys doing what they love. We have no major sponsors, let alone any sponsors as have other so called adventure riders. Where is the adventure in having full backup any time you need it? These chaps flew by the seat of their pants and set the standard for the journey man traveler. Their escapades are great and you cannot help but identify with their triumphs and struggles. If both their accountings of circumnavigation do not make you want to try it yourself, then you are not a true adventure motorcycle rider. You will absolutelt enjoy yourself with this offering!! (Posted on 4/18/08)
- I just finished watching ...Review by Dennis Schultz
- I just finished watching âMondo Enduroâ on dvd. It is about six men from England whom leave all loved ones behind to embark on a journey around the world on Suzuki 350cc dual sport motorcycles. They decide to take the longest possible route around the world in the shortest amount of time. In all total they travel 44,000 miles in 440 days. These are incredible men on an even more incredible journey. In parts I was laughing out loud and in others I was wincing in pain from one of the men getting run over by a pick up truck. I believe anyone would appreciate this fine documentary. However, if you are a motorcyclist you will not be disappointed. (Posted on 2/5/08)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.