Tire rings which embody a love of riding and to carry some of that feeling everywhere. A starting point for ten thousand daydreams, and a subtle way to signal to others you are a rider. American made original designs, in Sterling Silver. Whole and half sizes 6 thru 13. Sizes are about 1/16" apart. Specify Road Bike (6.5mm wide) or Off-Road (6mm wide) design.Ring Sizing Guide
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (5)
- Dirt tire ringReview by Tom
- Totally a nihilistic, self-indulgent, impulse purchase, but I love it! Those who ride "get it"; those who don't, don't. Oh well...their loss!!!! (Posted on 10/28/13)
- perfect gift for motorcyclistReview by smokydig
- it's perfect for the motorcyclist and the picture does not do it justice it's much shinier and brilliant than the picture represents. I liked it so much i bought myself one after buying for my friend (Posted on 12/18/11)
- BB ringsReview by S1Loki
- We were shopping for wedding bands. Showed a pic of this ring to my wife(to be), she said that is your band. Little did I know she would choose one for hers. (Posted on 10/9/11)
- Conversation PieceReview by Rgp332
- Real Cool ring ! A ring I'm proud to wear, Seems like good quality. Aero stitch customer service is good also,I ordered wrong size first. No problem to get correct size (Posted on 2/14/11)
- A gift from my wife! She ...Review by James Sherman
- A gift from my wife! She even OK with me wearing it to replace our wedding ring. Next design a dirt bike tire ring! (Posted on 2/1/09)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.