Showing Australian yacht racing finals on the big screen is a direct attack on your entertainment, and your life. Using a Ninja dart to tap the channel button from behind the Golden Tee machine won’t cut it because you have chicken wings cooling at your table. You must fight back, you must use... the Ninja Remote. Stealthily control any television at: bars, restaurants, the gym, schools, doctor offices, hospitals, or hotels anywhere. Master power on and off, channel, volume, mute and even audio video inputs! Super easy to use, point and click to prank friends or something you won’t have to finish. The Ninja Remote is powered by a proprietary, and patented 16-bit RISC, infrared micro-controller (MCU) technology with ultra low power consumption. Miniaturized in Taiwan. Actually took over three years to develop. Works on NTSC, PAL, and SECAM televisions. In other words, it works on all televisions in any country! (Compatible with Sony, Panasonic, Toshiba, Samsung, Sanyo, TCL, Aiwa, Mitsubishi, Hisense, Xiahua, Panda, NEC, Toba, Sherwood, Phillips, Yousida, Peony, JVC, Akai, Skyworth, Zenith, Cowan, Haier, LG, Funal, Changhong, Goldstar, Olympic, Nikon, RCA, Sharp, Changchen, Xonego, National, Konka, Swamiware). Made in China. Battery included. This is not one of our fake products…really.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- Best $15 spent ever!Review by Dixter
There is not much worse than coming down to breakfast on a ride and having your meal spoiled by Sean Hannity or some other wacko, disturbing the tranquility. With this little remote, peace and serenity can return.
The unit works amazingly well. I've used it a dozen times and it has never failed to work.
Range is very good, and it "couples" with every TV I have encountered. tucked in the palm of my hand or flat on the table, within a few seconds, The unit "learns" the TV codes and control is mine!
I never fail to take it when I'm out riding!
(Posted on 8/12/11)
- It works, eventually...Review by treesleavedents
- I got this for christmas and Immediately took control of every tv I could find. It's a complete blast to use and fits inside the palm of your hand when held upside down, so you can rest your chin on your hands with the remote concealed and operate it. I've had it for about 4 months now and it doesnt work as well as it used to, but maybe it's a low battery or me beating it up, who knows. Great gift idea though! (Posted on 4/20/11)
- It's scary...but it works...Review by Timothy Turk
It's scary...but it works
Have to sometimes push the button a half dozen times for it to work (battery? Distance? Angle? Who knows) but when it does you can tell exactely who is watching the wrestling on the big screen when it changes to the MotoGP.
Don't be too obvious though, bartenders don't like it. (Posted on 3/5/09)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.