Ever wish there was a referee standing by with a whistle to rule on everyday minor traffic infractions? Someone to halt the flow of traffic for a moment to signal out a ‘dangerous play’? Slap a few of these magnetic cards on your gas tank and the next time some SUV-driving, cellphone-talking yahoo cuts you off without the slightest hint of consideration, you can toss one of these cards onto their rear panel. Shake off the frustration a little easier, knowing that your point has been made, and that you’ve substituted the conventional flip-of-the-bird for something with a little more substance. 2"×3.5". Pack of Ten
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (6)
- Weak magnetReview by Lyle
- I agree with Camilo Santana, these magnets are far too weak to be used in the manner advertised. These things barely stick to a refrigerator door, I doubt they'd stick to a cagers vehicle. (Posted on 2/11/16)
- Great idea, for funReview by Uncle Dave
I bought 3 packs of these things. They're a blast. I keep a couple on my tank but thankfully, I've never needed one. I Have a couple on the 'fridge and my steel desk at work.
The problem is, the wording and concept of The Yellow Card... We're not big soccer fans in this country so most folks don't 'get it'.
I would like to make up something more suited for America... something with more 'punch'. It doesn't have to be rude or cuss, just more firm!
Happy Trails! (Posted on 8/19/15)
- yeller cardsReview by flat track fan
- refridgerator magnets. They make good handout gifts to riding buddies. Put 'em on your locker at work! (Posted on 8/6/11)
- Great...Review by wkimsey
- I purchased 2 packets of these and gave them away at one of our motorcycle organizationsl meetings...everyone wanted them...i'm ordering MORE!! (Posted on 2/7/10)
- An ambulance was making i...Review by eddie hall
An ambulance was making it's way through traffic on a call. Our city ambulances have very large horns that sound like a freight train. They are CRAZY loud. A lady in a Camry failed to notice the thing right behind her for two blocks. The poor ambulance driver was standing on the horn, siren going,etc... Finally, she moved over and stopped in the middle of an intersecting street. As I came along, she neither looked nor noticed me coming with MY horn blaring and pulled out right in front of me. I missed her by a few feet and continued onward. It must've sunk in how dangerous her actions were. As I glanced in my mirrors, the woman drove at 5mph under the limit for the next few minutes, falling farther and farther behind ambient traffic.
At a red light down the road, I found myself beside this person and tossed one of these on her hood. The light changed and she moved on. If she even noticed the bright yellow magnet on her black hood and provided she can read, maybe her driving will be done with more care from now on. Probably not. But, it felt better (and more legal) than kicking her door. =) (Posted on 5/3/09)
- Great idea but it fails t...Review by Camilo Santana
Great idea but it fails the test of time. I had a magnet affixed to my gas tank for about three weeks before I used one. In Los Angeles, I split lanes to get to the front of a red light. An aggressive driver in some BMW that looked like a mustang used the right turn lane to "split" as well. Light turns green. He punches it to get in front of the truck and then cuts left into me to avoid crashing into the parked cars.
I got off my bike at the next light and dropped this thing on his hood. It was obvious the little pocket of air would cause the magnet to simply fly off as soon as he passed 20mph.
I've given a dozen of these things away to friends I ride with (SoCalSVRiders). They've noted the same behaviour. The magnets fly off their gas tanks.
This is a novelty item only - not to be trusted to work in real life.
I would have rather redecorated the side mirror. (Posted on 4/15/09)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.