So your buddy pulls over in a cloud of smoke with a broken chain piled up in front of his engine sprocket and a busted crankcase. Or he throws his new scoot up the street in a cacophony of sparks and shredded parts. Whattya do? Look uncomfortably at your feet? Cringe with empathy? Hell no. You whip out Mr. Happy and lighten the mood with chirpy platitudes such as “Gee Bill, I’m sure we can find a guy to replicate that casting for big bucks.” Or “That’s OK, that bike was kind of ugly anyway, don’t you think?” Chances are that after the rider in question chases you half a mile down the road and pummels you about the head and shoulders he’ll feel MUCH better.
Be ready with a kind word and light pantomime for any downer occasion. Mr. Happy wants to help. Fits readily in most tankbags. Also good for cheering up rain-sodden rally campsites or bolstering spirits during multi-day bad weather scenarios that have eaten up most of a given vacation or ride.
(Share your Mr. Happy experiences or just see what he’s been up to by visiting his website at: aerostich.com/mrhappy or follow the antics of MrHappyPuppet on Twitter.)
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (21)
Items 1 to 20 of 21 total
- Worth The WeightReview by Stoutheart
- Let's face it: Mr. Happy is getting on in years, and needs to exercise more to stay in peak shape (even if that shape is somewhat cylindrical). So he's my new bicycling partner, who will be accompanying me across Iowa this summer from the top of my flag pole. Mr. Happy rules! (Posted on 3/27/16)
- Mr. Happy PuppetReview by Nicole
- Ok...I had to have this guy the moment I saw him. He's going to be my riding partner on my BMW F650GS. (Posted on 1/20/14)
- Who is this guy??...Mr. Scott Happy that's who.Review by ajax
- I am really liking my new gear but this little yellow guy you sent along with the order is questionable. His first trip was to Napa CA where he told my daughter his name was Scott. He didn't hesitate to jump in a hot air balloon over the valley but after that is when his true colors started to show. Seems he has a thing for cute bartenders. Unfortunately he doesn't know his limits and I have had to retrieve him from several establishments after the wait staff has had their way with him and I found him face down on bar tops. He is very distracting and at times embarrassing and has quite the ego. I can see why you threw him in my order box. I am more than a little concerned about his behavior when he goes on the first road trip... sorry, gotta go, Strokers Dallas just called and said I need to come get guess who... (Posted on 1/8/14)
- ???Review by gl
I'm giving it to my daughter, so no review but hey, it's a puppet........
gl (Posted on 4/5/13)
- Kidnapped!Review by Jim
- He was my ever faithful traveling companion, always in good spirits. Until tragedy befell...At a gas station in New Mexico, as I was settling the bill, kidnappers dragged him (screaming, I'm sure) off my bike, tossed his struggling little body in their van and drove off. No ransom demand ever came, no note, nothing. I never heard from him again, until I saw his webpage here on Aerostich and realized that he somehow had found his way home! Praise the Lord! Enclosing $8 to cover his travel costs back to me. (Posted on 1/3/13)
- Mr Happy goes to Afghanistan??Review by David
Bought this for my wife as she HAD to have it after seeing it in the catalog.
However she's having far too much fun with it so I think Mr. Happy may get kidnapped and go to Afghanistan with me shortly
(Posted on 12/10/12)
- Not just a pretty faceReview by Hotjockus
- I have a couple of these that I use to cover my mirrors when the bike is not in use. They not only keep the mirrors clean, but, add a touch of humor that makes me smile every time i see them. Thanks! (Posted on 7/13/12)
- Altered egoReview by Goldie
- Ahh, Mr. Happy's fabulousness is not exagerrated. He is always able to say what you wouldn't dream of. His humor as I left my place of former employment for a cross-country bike trip was so appropriate. He really enjoyed the trip and we spent many touching moments with a mug of coffee or beer gazing at new vistas. (Posted on 2/2/12)
- Mr. Happy Review by Polaris
- I see that Mr. happy as the best one to turn to on the road when breakdown or trouble happens cause he is always there to show that no matter what it is never a reason to get down over it. Sort of a prozac you put on your hand. I got my friend one as well and cant wait for the next major road trip. (Posted on 11/4/11)
- Great AmbassadorReview by swoody
While holding on with one hand, MR. HAPPY sticks his head & the other hand out of my tail bag, WAVING, TO ALL
He waves to all who come up behind us and to all we pass...
Such a GREAT AMBASSADOR!!!! (Posted on 10/11/11)
- Wheels through time museumReview by james
- When I was at the Wheels through time museum in Maggy valley NC the nice girl at the counter stamped my hand with a smiley face to indicate that I had paid. Well I just could not resist whipping out Mr Happy and saying thank you! He liked the place so much (and the pretty girl too) he asked to stay to pass out happy stamps. If you ever pass through NC make sure to stop in and see him and the most amazing collection of motorcycles ever. (Posted on 9/10/11)
- Mr. H is the man and everyone should know it!Review by Pete
Mr. H is happy to be home after his release from the "facility." He's been my study companion for the PE (I passed the first time thanks to his kind words, crude guestures, and rude comments) and keeps me motivated at work while staring blankly at my five year old laptop, shooting rubber bands over the cube wall, and attempting to find the motivation to get a big boy job in Denver. Our new hot ginger bookkeeper thinks he's adorable and brought "us" a Cookie Monster cupcake for passing, but I know it's really for him and not me.
Together, Mr. H and I enjoy long walks on the beach, getting lost on our hammered KLRs, watching the yoga pants on the patio, sunsets, and listening to the great philosophers of our time including Mr. T, the Dropkicks, Tristan Prettyman, and Chris Whitley.
In summary, he's the manly man's manly man of action and there's nobody else I'd rather be in guts with. He's such and old soul he never even has to speak, he just knows what I'm thinking. We speak each other's unspoken language fluently... (Posted on 6/30/11)
- Does not scare bears.Review by Ez
- On a recent trip to Alaska, Mr. Happy was no help with the bears. He was, however, effective helping the RCMP to keep their distance. (Posted on 6/12/11)
- what a "mascot"!Review by Jerry
- Screw an eagle, dog, or bear for a company mascot, whip out Mr. Happy! My younger siblings just enjoy playing with him, and I do too. He is a very willing travel companion, and doesnt get numb butt (because he's missing that part of anatomy) A snug fit on my average-sized masculine hands, really big-handed folks might actually split Mr. Happys pelt. 5/5 (Posted on 10/2/09)
- Very supportive!Review by Krysta
- Mr. Happy came along on my IronButt ride in early July '09, and was very supportive in his own quiet way. He even got his own passenger certificate, which Andy now has somewhere at Aerostich. (Posted on 9/23/09)
- Having reached that stage...Review by Richard Reed
Having reached that stage in life where kids' college is all paid, they have their own mortgages, and there is now money left over in MY bank account, I blew a wad on a Corvette. I wanted to add a security system to ensure that mine stayed mine, but balked at the prices. Mister Happy Puppet to the Rescue! I just slide HP over the shift knob and he is alert and on guard against any possible miscreant. No matter where I park my fiberglass flyer, it's secure, as no one in their right mind, or wrong mind for that matter, is gonna mess with my car while ol' Hap is smiling at them. Woud you????
Money well spent, and he no longer is bitching about spending the non-riding time all squished up in my tank bag. (Posted on 1/20/09)
- Mr. happy is absolutely ...Review by John Decker
- Mr. happy is absolutely INSANE! He went up to Liz, our new hire, and inquired if the "little girl would like some candy". "Of course", she said. Mr happy, with a few high-pitched grunts, dropped a Hershey's Nugget from his interior into her waiting hand. The ensuing LOOK could have peeled paint. Mr. Happy has since gone missing! It might be a retaliatory kidnapping, but I suspect he's over at the mall trying to look up girl's dresses. Luckily, a few keystrokes can replace him. If finances permit, there may be a Mr. Happy clone army! Look out world! (Posted on 1/20/09)
- Mr. Happy Puppet has surv...Review by Pamela Hottle
- Mr. Happy Puppet has survived four trips to Sturgis, which is amazing because he has a bit of a potty mouth after several gin and tonics. He's always a hit around the campfire and is very photogenic. Once he's out of rehab, he'll be going to Biketoberfest in the fall! (Posted on 9/19/07)
- I wear a size 91/2 glove ...Review by bruce martin
- I wear a size 91/2 glove and Mr. Happy barely fits on my hand. However once he is securely on, his ability to PO my kids is second to none. (Posted on 8/13/07)
- He's yellow, he's happy, ...Review by Douglas Hyde
- He's yellow, he's happy, he's a puppet, he's a...HE? Well, I'll have to take Mr. Goldfine's word on that as it's quite difficult to ascertain. In any event, I look forward to snapping some pix of Mr. HP's hijinx. (Posted on 6/2/07)
Items 1 to 20 of 21 total