Chances are you’ve noticed the twisted, broken remains of many a plastic and aluminum discount-store folding chair abandoned or stuffed into garbage cans after rallies and events. Ah, wasteful, race-to-the bottom consumerism…You will never see The Kermit Chair suffer such an ignominious end, however, because this is the real deal, a hand-crafted piece of artistic sitz-tech that will keep your butt off the ground with unmatched elegance, ruggedness, and utility.
Constructed of beautiful oak and aluminum structural elements, with Cordura fabric, the Kermit weighs only 5 lbs. and packs into a 4"×6"×23" Cordura bag. When you are ready for your last folding chair, the Kermit Chair awaits. Blue, green, burgundy, or black.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (2)
- Kermit Chair Leg ExtensionsReview by Mike
- I finally replaced my Kermit leg extensions (after having lost them off my Stelvio a couple of years ago). Can't believe I'd waited so long to do this. It's so much easier getting in and out of the chair! (Posted on 11/17/16)
- leg extReview by THOMAS
- these work great for raising the height of these fabulous camping chairs.the only problem I have with these is they don`t stay put on the ends of the chairs legs. The tabs on the extensions need to be bent more. (Posted on 7/26/13)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.