A precise, continuous way to monitor your bike’s alternator output and battery condition. An essential instrument if your bike has bigger or extra lights, or other powered accessories. Its solid state, waterproof, ultra compact design is extremely durable. Small so it fits anywhere. Indicates from 9V to 16V using eight colored LED’s. A sensor auto-dims the LED’s at night. If the voltage readout goes below 10V, a red LED alert flashes. Small electrical system changes are noticeable at a glance. Two–wire installation. 2"×.75"×.2"
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
- Works Review by Movingman
- Easy installation. Works as advertised. I hope it is actually waterproof. We'll see. (Posted on 6/20/12)
- nice gage Review by Bulrider
- Nice size but no info included on how it works. Should all the lights on the left side be on or just one light showing the charge? I have the green light on in the middle but also all the lights to the left! (Posted on 12/12/11)
- LED Battery guage Review by Richard
- Works like a champ. No issues installing and very bright led's. I installed another brand on may other bikes and this product is much better. (Posted on 9/16/11)
- Nice guage Review by Wilbo
- I got this to replace a LED charging indicator I installed on my Sprint that I just couldn't see in the daylight. Well made, easy to connect and man is it bright! I did what one of the other posters suggested to put it in the dim mode all the time, and it is still easy to see during the day. I think I will figure out a way to flush mount it but it works great just like it is. (Posted on 8/1/11)
- every bike should have Review by Kyle
- Every bike should have this i thought it was a great unit i wrecked my bike smashing the clear lens over the LEDs out i am surprised it still works i wrecked in the snow putting moister in it have went nearly a year to date with no clear lens to protect the circuitry and it still work amazing. I got corrosion between my regulator rectifier and my generator. the battery kept dropping all the way to failure i almost made it to work. If i had used the information presented to me i could have stopped before my battery died fixed the problem and still had enough battery to restart the bike and drive away. in short this product is wonderful. Wish it attached some way other then double sided tape (Posted on 2/10/11)
- Bright! Review by Damon
- Like it. Works fine for me. Helps me to know when I need to turn off one of my accessories (heated grips, seat, GPS, phone, etc). It is very bright though and can be distracting if in a conspicuous place. I put electric tape over the photosensor to keep it 'dim' all the time. (Posted on 11/26/10)
- Good overall Review by mactex
- I've been using this voltage guage for about 3 years now and have really enjoyed it. It is not waterproof, but I've not had a problem with that since the unit is mounted behind my windshield. The LEDs are bright enough to read during direct sunlight and the unit is designed to dim the LEDs to an acceptable level for night use. The only nit pick I have with the unit is accuracy. The two I've owned over the years were both off. My current one reads ab out 1.5 volts too low. But, as long as you know this up front it is not a big issue. (Posted on 1/10/10)
- Not waterproof but there is a fix Review by iamz
- These are not waterproof. In a soaking rain water will seep in through the face and short circuit the unit. This can be easily fixed by getting yourself a roll of high grade 3M clear packaging tape and placing it over the face. Then use a razor blade to trim around the edges. (Posted on 9/26/09)