Eliminate auxiliary toggle switches and their attendant holes by installing this device, which ties into your light wiring. Connect to high-beam wire or turn signal cancel button to allow independent control of driving lights, fog lights or any accessory electrical device from a pre-existing control button.
Tap high beams or blinker cancel button to activate, LED shines green to indicate power to your auxiliary relay. This programmable pulse sensor technology is a reliable and efficient way to control auxiliary power. Includes tie wraps, wire clips, adhesive tape and instructions. Max current draw 200mA @ 12V. 1.4"×1.4"×.3".
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- Excellent Switch Solution for Auxiliary LightsReview by skyking96w
- I have an earlier model of the Autoswitch on another bike, a BMW cruiser. When I bought a used set of driving lights from a friend on a forum, he sent me the Autoswitch and the instruction sheet. I loved the fact that I did not have to cobble up a switch assembly to mount on my handle bars, and quickly got used to pressing the turn signal cancel switch to turn the lights on and off. And the LED that told me if the lights were on or not was a nice touch. When I found an affordable set of HID lights for my RT, it was a no-brainer to get another Autoswitch. Installation was pretty easy, and it works like a charm. (Posted on 4/2/12)
- Driving light heavenReview by Tiltcylinder
- This is simply the best way to operate an auxilliary light set. Once installed, it works great and will drive your local dealer crazy. "Your driving lights have come on by themselves... and we can't find a switch anywhere". I love not having to add another switch to the bars. Installation is simple, straightforward and the unit is very small making it an easy fit in tight fairing spaces like my Buell XB12XT and KLR650. Can't recommend this highly enough. (Posted on 1/28/12)
- The Switch of all SwitchesReview by Brian
- I was looking for a switch to control a new set of driving lights on my '09 V-Star. Really didn't want to add a bulky switch on my handlebar nor did I want to have to drill to install an automotive switch. That's when I stumbled across this switch. A little skeptical, I decided to give it a try. Let me tell you, this is the ticket!!! Tied in to my high beam, all I have to do is flip to High beam twice and the driving lights come on. They will stay on until you repeat the process again (Whether on high or low beam) There is a small LED that I zip tied to a cable at the neck of the bike that will let you know the status of the lights. Away from the product,Customer Service at this site is top notch!!! (Posted on 10/10/11)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.