Supply convenient, safe fused power for up to eight individual electronic devices, such as radios, MP3 players, GPS’s and other accessories. The Centech AP1 handles up to 60 amps and allows for eight connected outputs that remain on when your bike is running, off when it’s not. The Centech AP2 version allows for five ‘on when running/off when not’ outputs and three “always on” outputs that remain active after your bike is turned off. This is especially helpful for devices that need to remain “live” such as radio memories and some GPS units. Made using plated contacts and stainless steel hardware, with a built-in grounding system, these units are rugged and water resistant multiple accessory wiring solutions. Their compact size (3”×2.4”×1”) allows for easy installation inside fairings, under saddles and in other tight spots. Lugless terminals mean you simply strip wire ends, insert, and tighten set screws. Includes fuses, all mounting hardware and complete instructions. Neat, easy and safe.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (4)
- 2001 HONDA GL1800Review by Harry
- Easy to install. Works great for my new Garmin GPS. (Posted on 5/27/14)
- BMW K1600 GTLReview by George
Installed the Fused Panel with the assistance of an experienced BMW owner.
Both of us were surprised of the lack of space under the seat.
After reviewing the options for the install we elected to install it under the RH panel adjacent to the seat.
If the unit had been any bigger we would not have been able to complete the installation.
Worked Like a charm, all of our heated clothing is routed through the panel leaving the battery free from clutter. (Posted on 9/23/13)
- centech ap-1Review by Marv12
- Great product and easy to install on my R1200RT even for someone as mechanically challenged as me. (Posted on 4/15/12)
- Awesome. Like a hotdog.Review by 967moto
- This fuse pannel is a breeze to install and has cleaned up the area under my seat significantly - not to mention my battery posts. I purchased the AP-2 version along with the wiring harness. Installed on my FZ1 in about 1.5 hours. Tools you will need: drill (or self-tapping screws) and screwdriver, wire strippers, and a small flat-head screwdriver for anchoring the wires. Also helps if you have a heatgun, to shrink tube your connectors. The wiring harness looks intimidating, but the instructions are complete and easy to follow. Just pay attention for small differences in wording: "PWR" and "POWER" are different wires. (Posted on 8/19/11)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.