A mini-toggle switch encased in an injection-molded housing, which just happens to fit on 7/8" handlebars perfectly. Used by itself, it will turn smaller items on (up to 6 amps@12V), but if you are going to switch the big stuff, like really large lights, we’d recommend a 12V relay in conjunction. Comes with a 34.5" long 2 wire insulated cord.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (4)
- not useable for a motorcycle, too delicateReview by Dannyjo
- This switch is a total disappointment! Only people used to working on micro, and I mean MICRO switches will be able to wire up, and then it will fall apart. I bought a motorcycle with two of these already on it, and they both fell apart in a couple of months. (Street Use) So I bought 2 replacements and they both fell apart when soldering the wires to the tiny tabs. They do not come pre-wired. Don't waste your money as I did! (Posted on 5/11/12)
- How to attach?Review by ddennis669
- The catalog describes this as having the wires attached. My wasn't. Where should one source the tiny connectors that need to be soldered on the wire to be able to attach it to the switch ? (Posted on 12/24/11)
- doodad commentReview by doo dad
- too difficult to attach wires to small tabs on switch. If you accomplish that then good luck feeding wire thru 2 halves of housing to screw together (Posted on 10/4/11)
- Be careful not to overtighten the mounting screw. Review by Jack
- It will break easily if you over-tighten it. (Posted on 1/21/11)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.