Unlimited uses. From soldering wires, melting or fusing plastic panels, starting campfires or barbecues, sterilizing medical tools, to thawing frozen locks are just a few of the tasks this torch will perform. Its widely adjustable throttle and instant one button piezo electronic ignition system make a precise 2500 degree flame for 30 minutes between refills. The compact size will fit easily into a first aid or tool kit. 6.3"×.8".PLEASE NOTE: Butane is not included with this product because of shipping restrictions! (Torch will come empty , must purchase butane separately).
Surface Transport Only
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (1)
- Awesome tool!Review by Blainerides
- Can't say enough good things about this torch. I've actually owned it for, jeez, 4+ years now and I'm about to buy two more so I can have them stashed a few places. Starting a fire is easy, frozen locks are easy to fix, soldering is raw and unrefined but "do-able" in the woods. This thing is great. Everyone should have 2 or 3 of these things. Butane is available at grocery stores, Target , Fred Myer, Walgreens, etc. Get 'em! (Posted on 9/22/10)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
Personal Stories: Blazer Mini-Butane Torches
There are two versions: One's cigarette lighter sized and the other is pen-length...but both use the same long-life torch-head and pizeo ignition mechanism. The beat up one shown in the photos here was bought from Aerostich in 1996, and has has been carried in several different cook kits and tank bags every since. Used on motorcycle trips from Minnesota to Mongolia. Has over 100,000 miles of banging around and mis-treatment, and countless refillings without a single problem. It's lit camp coking stoves and campfires hundreds of times and has neatly and perfectly shrank heat-shrink wire installation at least fifty different times.
This one shown was made before the manufacturer switched to clear tanks so you can see how much fuel you have left. Which was a great improvement. This one doesn't have it's torch-head cover or base, either. The day I bought it I threw those away, and despite this it's still always worked perfectly.
Fifty bucks is a lot for a little flame gadget when disposable Bic lighters are only ninety nine cents. This high-quality Japanese-made tool seems worth it. It's flame is so much hotter, stronger and more precisely directed. Which is that much more useful for soldering, lighting stoves, sterilizing a cutting tool or whatever. After twenty years of abuse it seems like it will last forever. You get what you pay for. Here. Again.