Supply safe, fused power to accessory electronic devices. Uses four ¼" male blade connections for easy installation insert the best mini fuse (not included) to match the power requirements of each device. A clear cover with insulated O-ring provides protection and a water resistant seal. 15 amps per circuit. Fits almost anywhere. Simple is good. 3.2"×1.77"×1.5".
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (2)
- Almost perfectReview by Paco
-Uses mini fuses. Not sure why it's so difficult to find a mini fuse block. Most vehicles don't even use the standard or glass fuse types of most other fuse blocks on the market, so why is there still so many out there? A fuse is a fuse is a fuse.
-Why four separate power leads? Would be nice if it did away with the four male sliders, and did one common lead 4-10GA lead. Fused distribution block
-Blade connectors that stick out the side. With blade connectors and wires, it makes this block take up much more surface area than needed. Would have been nicer to have internal connections, even solderable. I soldered all my connections, but though about cutting the tabs off for a clean look.
-The cover is waterproof, but the block itself is not. Just a dustcover at that point, but maybe that's the point.
That said, worked in my application well, but it's function without form. (Posted on 2/17/12)
- Mini Fuse BlockReview by Ken
- This fuse block is great. Very easy to install. Before, I had a rats nest of wires under the seat and in both side covers. I purchased 2 fuse blocks and cleard up all the wireing mess. The battery area look wrelly good now with only 2 wires to the positive post. It great if you add accesseries to you bike try the mini fuse block to keep the wires in order. (Posted on 1/25/12)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.