After a great trip you wash the bike and There It Is: big, rubbed-right-through-the-paint dull area, ...right where your pack, straps, and bungees went. ($$$, sh_t.) This anti-slip, padded, cut-to-fit foam covered mesh can save your bike’s paint from a thousand abrasions or scratches on your next trip. The most carefully loaded duffels and soft bags can ‘walk’ due to road and engine vibrations. Place this durable 3/16” thick reinforced pvc mesh between your bags, bungees and bike bodywork for maximum protection and increased load security, no matter how rough the road conditions. If you can predict a problem, you can prevent it. This versatile stuff is also great as a tool drawer liner in the workshop, an anti-skid sheet on a dashboard, or a vegetable bin liner in the fridge. Very durable, too. Black. 24” x 36”.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (1)
- Paint Saver MeshReview by Bill P.
- Great stuff! I use it under a magnetic, leather tank bag and it works great! The magnets holding the bag to the tank still work great through the mesh, and the mesh doesn't scratch the paint on the tank. I use the mesh under the entire length of the tank bag. There's also enough mesh left over to use it on other places on the bike where something may rub. Note: The mesh itself isn't sticky and won't stay without something holding it down. (Posted on 1/31/12)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.