Almost mechanical in its locking power (a lot like Legos®), with the added plus of being waterproof and far more durable than garden variety hook & loop. Four pieces, each measuring 2"×3.5". Two are clear, and two are black. Each is backed by an ultra powerful peel-and-stick 3M® adhesive.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (7)
- 3M Dual LockReview by Donald G
- Very strong reliable adhesive. Very strong interlocking mesh requires good effort to separate. Had in place on 1998 ST1100A for 6 years with no loosening of adhesive or interlocking mesh. (Posted on 3/9/14)
- dual lockReview by Albert
- great product, the same product that comes with the e-zee pass unit. very strong and great to have around as you will always have a use for it. (Posted on 11/12/12)
- Excellent, almost mechanicl bondReview by FrostBite
- I use this to attach high value items to my bike because the strength of the bond is amazing. The adhesive back secures to anything I have tried and the mechanical lock between the pieces is extremely secure. (Posted on 10/25/12)
- 3M DuallockReview by Danno
- This stuff is velcro on steroids! (Posted on 2/6/12)
- Almost mechanical in holding powerReview by "Maynard"
- I've used this stuff to attach farkles and windscreen air dams. Works great where you can't or don't want to use mechanical fasteners! (Posted on 7/20/11)
- When it has to stay attached... bomb proof!Review by James
- Dual lock is for the must have items that must stay put... radar detector, camera, FastPass, you name it. No else that is reusable comes close. (Posted on 5/10/10)
- This is awesome stuff (an...Review by Douglas Hyde
- This is awesome stuff (and difficult to find for some reason; perhaps plastic sheep are endangered?). I've used it to attach a voltmeter and my toll pass. It sticks as well as 3M's super-duper foam mounting tape, but allows easy removal of your farkles. (Posted on 4/6/09)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.