Originally developed for the military, this high quality self-bonding silicone wrap forms a permanent non-conductive, air and watertight insulating seal which stays flexible and won’t crack or melt in temperatures from –60° to +500°F. It can be removed and won’t leave a sticky residue like electrical tape. A great coolant hose patch, electric insulator or tool handle wrap. One 1"×10.5" roll, 2.0 oz.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (5)
- BrilliantReview by Motoguzzimackers
- The rubber cover of my Guzzi's sidestand switch had deterioriated due to its close proximity to the exhaust pipe. This tape perfectly covered the switch and looked better than the original rubber boot! (Posted on 11/4/13)
- amazing productReview by zax
I added this tape to my actual order to try it out. Wow, it's just a super piece of product. Bear in mind it only stick to itself, so you have to wrap whatever at least once. I installed lights and other equipment on my bike and used this tape to insulate and shield soldered wires. Also I used for my on board camera water resistant box. I waterproofed the side where the cable enters the waterproof case. It sticks to itself permanently. You can maybe unwrap it once, to readjust the tape if you don't press it hard to. But as soon as it's pressed to itself it sticks so hard if you try to unwrap it it will be in pieces.
So it's good for insulating, waterproofing electrical, or any "wrap around" surfaces.
It will be my first choice for these applications. (Posted on 1/11/12)
- One of Those ThingsReview by Wolfgang
- You know those items we all carry in our gear that we can't live without. This is one of them. I have use this stuff to seal electrical connections all over my trail and older street bikes. The self bonding feature IS permanent. The beauty is it works, doesn't cost a lot, it's light and has a million uses (well, OK maybe not a million, but definitely a lot). Like the other comments buy some once and you'll stock up. (Posted on 11/24/11)
- Great stuff! After the f...Review by Duane Carey
- Great stuff! After the first use, it became "indispensible." Yeah, it's that good! Easy to use after about two minutes of practice. (Posted on 11/21/08)
- great product that works ...Review by Larry Morgan
- great product that works . If you try it you will order more. (Posted on 11/21/08)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.