Contained in a sturdy aircraft-grade aluminum case, this 12V pump inflates a motorcycle tire from flat in about 2 minutes. Pumps to over 100 PSI if needed. Fold-out legs increase stability and keep the unit out of the dirt. A 24" air hose and 8' power cord give plenty of reach. Add an optional 8' Autocord Extension for even more. Plugs in to any 12V SAE connection, via the included universal BMW/cigarette-socket power plug, or battery alligator clips. Everything fits compactly in a rugged storage pouch. 2"×4"×6" and 36 oz. 10A.
At last there's an EASY way to fill a flat tire or adjust your tire pressure on the road, without resorting to inefficient CO2 cartridges, a frustratingly slow hand pump, or a cheaper imported inflator of questionable quality.
The CyclePump uses a powerful 12 volt electric motor and a high quality metal compressor assembly that's specially hardened for motorcycle applications. To run the CyclePump simply connect it to any 12 volt power source (like your bike's electrical accessory socket or the terminals of a battery). Attach the air hose to the tire, flip the switch, and begin filling your tire.
The CyclePump is proudly made in the USA from precision crafted aircraft-grade aluminum alloys. We don't use fragile plastic components that can easily break when you drop it on the ground. We've armored the switch and other components so the unit is virtually indestructible. It's truly ready for an around-the-world expedition.
Tire inflation time varies by tire size, air density, voltage, laden or unladen tire load, and other factors, but as a practical rule the CyclePump will fill a front tire in 2-3 minutes and a rear tire in 3-5 minutes. Topping off a few extra pounds takes less than a minute. Just how powerful is it? Don't worry, it'll fill your tires quickly and it's rated to pressures over 100 PSI.
Other technical specs:
The aluminum case is less than 2" high x 4" wide x 6" long. With all the wires and power connectors and hose the storage pouch dimensions are 2x6x9". Weight is 34 ounces.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
- It works Review by Brian
- I got a flat tire at night running across the Mojave desert miles from help, this unit worked flawlessly .It was worth every penny (Posted on 8/13/15)
- I Own Three Review by Checkerdd
- I own three of these. One for the truck, one for the bike with tubed tires and one for the bike with tubeless. It's a solid product that works. One has been with me on a bike to Alaska and S.A. I usually just hold the attachment to the valve stem of my tire rather than try to use the thing to click it on. It reliably works and does not take up a lot of space. (Posted on 12/8/13)
- Barnum was wrong Review by Boldrider
PT Barnum was wrong---There are (at least) TWO suckers born every minute.
I am one---I have had two of these pumps, and neither of them have held up. The first one stripped the gears on the pump device after carrying it for a couple of years and using it 10 or 20 times. The second one quit putting out pressure after just a couple of years and minimum usage.
The folding legs are put on chintzily, and do not support the pump when it is running. The fitting that goes onto the tire stem fits poorly, and allows air leakage.
I used these pumps mainly for topping up tires when they dropped below desired pressure. Thank the motorcycle gods that I did not have to use this pump on a prolonged trip to Alaska and South America. it does not live up to its price.
I also have the tire gauge from the same manufacturer, and it is not satisfactory either. It is supposed to hold the pressure reading when you stop the compressor, but that feature failed long ago. The gauge itself works OK, but it is pretty pricey for what actually works.
Never again with Stop And Go! products. (Posted on 10/16/13)
- Reliable and fast Review by Joe
I've been using this pump for several years now, both as an emergency standby *and* as my standard way of maintaining tire pressure. It's reliable, fast, and simple, and I'd never go anywhere without it. I often use it to refill my tires to highway pressure after I've deflated them for offroad trekking.
The valve connector is tricky to use at first, but eventually got the hang of attaching it. The benefit of using a latch-on connector is that you can fill tires hands-free.
I strongly suggest you order the separate pass-through tire gauge as well.
Yes, this may be more expensive than other solutions, but it's worth the cost. (Posted on 2/24/13)
- Aerostich Customer Service Review by customerservice
- Sorry the Cycle Pump Air Compressor has caused you problems. All Aerostich products are guaranteed (…for thirty days unconditionally, and then two years if problems are due to defect in either material or workmanship). Please return the Cycle Pump Air Compressor to us for immediate repair or replacement at no charge. - Customer service (Posted on 12/20/12)
- Cycle Pump Review by Michael
- I chose this pump based on price, thinking it would be better than similar pumps as it is expensive. For a trial, I used it to add air to my tires. It took two or three tries to get the connecting nozzle attached to the valve stem without leaks, very poor fit/quality. It took several minutes to add a couple of pounds to my tires. I wasn't impressed but will carry it with me as it's better than nothing. I can't imagine how long it would take to air a tire from a flat. I cannot recommend this product. (Posted on 12/19/12)
- Not Sure I Got My Money's Worth Review by Joel
The pump was on back order, but the website did not indicate that. I had to wait an interminably long period to receive the pump. The phone rep agreed the site should have indicated it was on back order, but that was all the empathy I could get from him. Then, Aerostich seemed to ship the pump the slowest way they possible could. Got just in time for leaving to our AVA Intl Rally in Kanab Friday.
The connector / nozzle does not fill / connect to my air shock valve properly; and the pump will not fill them. While the pump will fill tires quickly, I need to top off my rear air shocks too; and this is not the pump for that.
Lastly, for $100 Aerostich charges (plus shipping), they could have included the inline gauge, and not gouge their customers extra for it.
Bum deal in my opinion, with the exception that the pump is small and will fill you tires just fine; just bad service and not the complete air mgmt solution I thought I was paying for. (Posted on 7/5/12)
- Tire Pump Review by Karl
- I purchased this pump because in the last year I have gone through 3 cheepo pumps (one of them the (slime model it last one use). I use the pump on my truck and motorcycle and it works great. I hestitated putting out over $110 for a tire inflator but it works and works well. Added 10 lbs of air to my truck tires in about 3-4 minutes. Heated up some by the 4th tire but nothing dangerous. (Posted on 12/9/11)
- Excellent yet pricey Review by Dave Bell
- Solid, reliable pump that will encourage you to do the right thing by your tires, keeping them optimally aired up. (Posted on 5/30/11)
- Great pump, but packability issues Review by Triple-A
Although a great little unit, you should be aware of a couple things:
- The unit is perhaps a wee bit heavy for everyday carrying. It weights 1 lb, 3 oz., versus typical hand pump at 5 oz. and (2) 16gm CO2 cartridges with nozzle at 7 oz.
- The air hose is much longer than it needs to be, and makes everything bulky & awkward to pack since the hose doesn't wrap nicely anywhere. It comes with a stuff sack which is great for a backpack but it won't fit in a crowded tailbag nicely. (Posted on 9/7/10)
- Mandatory for off road riding. Need to adjust pressure per surface conditions. Review by Don
- Been using this pump for two years. Works well in a variety of conditions. Never leave for a trip without it. (Posted on 8/16/10)
- Excellent product. Used ... Review by Keith Taylor
- Excellent product. Used to inflate tire with valve stem leak. Should have kept the motor running to not drain the battery! Recommend (Posted on 2/4/09)
- I really like this air co... Review by Jesse Devine
- I really like this air compressor. It's compact, the connections are good, and it just "feels" like quality. Two thumbs up! (Posted on 10/8/08)
- An excellent product, wel... Review by John Hemphill
- An excellent product, well packaged. Nothing flimsy about it. It works as advertised, fills or tops off a tire in no time. It's a compact bundle and comes with three different power attachment options. And Yes... do keep the engine running while you use it! (Posted on 10/1/08)