Keep this compact compressor in a tank bag or saddlebag, it’s so small you’ll forget it’s even there…until you need to fix a flat. Built in gauge to observe the pressure level up to 120 psi. A long 66” SAE power cord comes with both alligator clip and lighter adapters. Also comes equipped with sports needle and inflatable adapters for blowing up footballs, basketballs, camping mattresses, beach balls…or how about an Inflatable Snake (#3437) to hide in your buddies sleeping bag. This multi-function inflator measures 4”×2”×6” and includes a sturdy nylon carrying case. 14 oz.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (5)
- Good ValueReview by Rich
- Tried it out the next day just to ensure it functions as advertised. It does, takes a while, but better than bicycle pump!!! Worth the $ as long as it's for "emergency" use. (Posted on 10/18/13)
- NFGReview by boldrider
I bought this pump (foolishly) after their other models turned out to be of very limited quality.
This pump looks great, but I recently found out that it is NFG. Mine has been carried many miles, and the first time I tried to use it, to pump up bicycle tires, it would not produce more than 40 PSI. Then, trying to inflate a flat front motorcycle tire, it proved worthless. I ran the pump for over five minutes, and could not get more than 35 PSI into the tire. The pump just is inadequate, and I have learned a very expensive lesson regarding products from this company.
I complained to Aerostich, and got no satisfaction. OK, fair enough. I like Aerostich, and no company is perfect, so I am sticking with them. I have bought a lot of products from them, and these pumps are the first time I have ever had something turn out to be unsatisfactory.
(Posted on 10/16/13)
- Stop 'n' Go CompressorReview by Frederick
- Wow! Here is a lifesaver. The compactness is great for carrying on a trip. The versatile power adaptors and the inflation adaptors are great. Best feature is the built-in pressure gauge. And the little thing is powerful. Only disappointment was the fussiness of storing the power cable into the back of the case. Could they not design in a reel to make it easier? Overall it is a tremendous value for the price. (Posted on 9/29/12)
- Performs as advertisedReview by Rick
- Bought this along with their tire plugger kit for a recent road trip. Works great at home in the garage and out on the road to top off tire pressures. My only gripe is that the air hose needs to be probably twice as long as it is. Definitely a case of almost being too compact. My problem is that with dual disc brakes up front and the short hose, it's hard to screw the hose onto the stem -- and be sure that I'm not cross-threading it. Having some extra hose length might make that an easier process. Just have to be careful. It would take a long time to fill a flat tire, but it would be better than nothing and it is quite compact and light weight. So, seems like a pretty good product at a reasonable price. And the gauge seems fairly accurate also. (Posted on 9/2/11)
- just what I neededReview by email@example.com
- Works great for bikes and air shocks on my tfailer. Nice small package. (Posted on 11/26/10)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.