Not necessarily the best way to repair a tire, but one that will get you to the next town or to a shady/protected area to do it right. Works by filling the tire with a foaming latex-like fluid that seals the hole, and will fill a tire to moderate pressure in around 20 seconds. (Bear in mind, however, that when you remove the tire for permanent repairs, it’s gonna be full of this stuff. We warned you.) Tire pressure will increase gradually as you ride. Will not work on large holes or sidewall punctures. Attached fill hose.
Surface Transport Only
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- My buddy had a flat and I...Review by Everett Shapiro
- My buddy had a flat and I thought I was prepared with this tire sealant. Well we emptied it into the tire and nothing. Had to go to a gas station and buy some plugs and flat tire inflator and that worked. (Posted on 12/5/08)
- I had a flat in the Zion ...Review by victor vanarsdel
- I had a flat in the Zion visitors center. In Page Az. we had put a plug in it, didn't want to fill it with the goo. Thought I could have the tire taken off and vulconized. the plug started leaking, very slow, Filled it with the goo, rode into the first town by the park, aired it up. Then rode to Washington Ut. (Zion HD dealer) Maybe 35 mi. Didn't look like it had leaked at all. It was pleanty hot, maybe the air expanded along the way. Whatever, we made it. A new tire some shirts and we were on our way in an hour. Good dealership there be safe Vic (Posted on 3/4/08)
- MY RIDING PARTNER HAD A F...Review by RON MILLS
- MY RIDING PARTNER HAD A FLAT LAST WEEKEND. THIS STUFF WAS A LIFE SAVER. HE WAS ABLE TO RIDE THE BIKE ALL THE WAY HOME FROM OREGON. SURE BEATS HAVING TO GO GET A TRAILER AND COME BACK. (Posted on 12/9/07)