This easy-to-read and accurate 2" dial gauge features a full geared precision movement with bronze Bourdon tube and rubber shock absorber. Swivel end for easy positioning around brake rotors. Measures 0–60 psi. 17.25"×2.5"×1.25", 9 oz.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (10)
- Accu-Gage with Hose is perfect!Review by Turkman
- The BEST gauge I have EVER used! Easy, gets it right with one try, every time. (Posted on 4/22/16)
- Accu-Gage fits where needed Review by Ray
- I bought the Accu-Gage for my wife as a Christmas gift. We both ride but she has a Can-Am Spyder. On her Spyder the rear wheel valve stem has to be in just the right place to get an pencil air gauge on the stem which means her bike has to be moved and that is not always convenient. Even then the reader may hit something and not get a correct reading. After receiving the Accu-Gage I went out to her bike. The stem was behind the drive belt. Without moving the bike I was able to place the gauge onto the stem and get an accurate reading. I have tried other dial gauges but they either had no hose or the connection was straight instead of being angled. I have tried the Accu-Gage on my bike. It has a center stand and I could get to the valve stem without spinning the wheel. I have found the reading to be very similar to the pencil air gauges that I use. I believe I will be buying another one for myself. (Posted on 1/9/16)
- A great gauge for hard to reach valve stemsReview by Steve
- I have purchased several other dial type tire pressure gauges of late, and while they worked just fine checking the tire pressures for my vintage Harley Superglide, they were extremely awkward when trying the same feat on my 1978 Moto Guzzi Convert LAPD. With the Vetter saddlebags in the rear end, and the brake discs on both wheels, it is really difficult to get a gauge firmly on the valve stem on this bike. This gauge does that with style and grace. I highly recommend it for those bikes where the wheels are cluttered and it is difficult to access the valve stems. It appears to be made well, and I look forward to many years of service from it. (Posted on 8/27/12)
- Very Good GaugeReview by Terry
- This is the best gauge that I have ever used. I would highly recommend it. (Posted on 5/17/12)
- Tighten the couplingReview by Oddball
- Bought this for a shop gauge. Worked right first time I used it, but then slowly lost its reading on each subsequent use. Got so bad I thought it next to useless. Then I discovered the problem - the threaded coupling that attaches the hose to the stem of the gauge was almost completely unscrewed. Screwed it up good and tight, and it now works a treat. WARNING - Do not unscrew this coupling to look inside, as you'll find a black rubbery slippery disc with a thin white disc on top of it, and on top of that a small spring that is more pointed on one end; all of which will easily fall out. The spring on mine fell out, and I put it back in with the pointy end up (ie, pointed into the stem, not the hose). (Posted on 10/20/11)
- Exactly what I neededReview by johnj
- Excellent item, I like the flexible hose feature that allows easier placement on the valve. Precise and a quality instrument. (Posted on 10/4/11)
- Regarding Dan 3-11-11Review by Don
- Dan, trust the reading while gage hose is still attached. When releasing hose a small amount can (WILL!) leak resulting in the small decrease in the PSI reading and is something to expected as the check valve that holds the pressure reading seats and seals. This is not a bad gauge as you suspect. Mine has worked as I described for many years. (Posted on 3/27/11)
- OK Gauge. Nice Feature.Review by Dan
I bought this because I like the fact it kept the reading until it is released by me. Also it is easy to get onto the valve. There is a button to release the reading when done that also becomes a bleed valve so it's very easy to release air already in tire. I found I can overfill a few pounds or so and then use the button to drop the pressure to exactly what I desire. Nice-!
The only trouble with mine is that after a month or so I get one reading with the hose on the valve and when I take it off to look at it it drops about 2 lb. or so. I wish I had exchanged it and might still try because it's just wrong. It should hold the reading while hooked on valve and then when removed. Bad gauge-!! It is consistent so I have just allowed for this discrepancy, no big deal really but it starts me doubting if I have the right pressure .... I might see if there is a similar brand out there in the shopping world but would recommend. I must have gotten a lemon.
It feels very sturdy and well made. It very well might not be made in China-? (Posted on 3/11/11)
- Terrific!Review by PsychB
- Been using mine for 12 years - accurate, strong, and easy to use. Could not be improved upon. Just bought a second one for my son for his new scoot - to encourage him to check his pressures often. (Posted on 6/3/10)
- Very Precise GaugeReview by Richard
- It makes checking out the tyre pressure easy with the flexiable hose also it keeps the pressure on the gauge utill you press the pressure release button, Which also makes it easy to adjust the pressure to the correct level and is a sturdy built. But due to it being carried in the top box i have used a old plastic tyre repair box to hose the gauge from damage. (Posted on 6/2/10)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.