This digital tire gauge is great for storage and carrying. The ergonomic shape provides an easy view of the LCD display. It’s accurate to half a pound, simple to use, and it beeps. Fits Presta and Schrader valves (which is great if you also ride a bicycle). Battery included. 3.4"×2"×1.1", 4.1 oz.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- SMALL AND RELIABLEReview by THOMAS
- I bought this as a replacement for a "dial type" tire gauge that had went out of calibration as the numbers from the BMW TPM started to drift. This new gauge is easy to use and read (Posted on 4/22/16)
- Just the thing!Review by Lyle
- Just the right size and shape to fit in around the spokes, chains, sprockets, brake disks, and other bits. Easy to read the numbers without fishing the gauge back out of position. I've had it for years and have not had to change battery(ies) yet. Fits in fairing pocket, under seat, in your jacket pocket, etc. If something happens to the one I have, I'll buy another just like it. (Posted on 6/27/13)
- recommend with reservationsReview by timinmaine
- This product is easy to use, and I especailly like the audible beep when the reading is complete. It's a little too "smart" though, and turns itself off too quickly for my feeble attempts at tire pressure reading. I would prefer that it stay on longer and have a reset function while remaining on for multiple readings. It's no harder to use than any other gauge, and the audible beep is a plus.. (Posted on 10/9/09)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.