Repair tubeless tires without removing them from the rim with this compact and effective kit. The Pocket Plugger insertion tool utilizes an included Allen wrench to turn an integral ram, which minimizes effort and securely seats the pre-lubricated mushroom-shaped plugs — no rubber cement is needed. Includes fifteen plugs, Pocket Plugger, Allen Wrench, Wrasp, Reamer, and a plug nozzle to set the plug. A collapsible blade is also included to trim installed plugs. 7.5"×3.5"×2", 12 oz.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (18)
- Stop & Go Pocket Plugger Tubeless Tire Repair KitReview by Ric
- Awesome addition to my tool kit. Recently used to plug another bikers rear tire after some A**hole threw screws on the road to protest MC event in his community. Minimal effort, absolute seal. Will not have any other kit on hand anymore, including my "pic-um-up" truck (Posted on 8/15/16)
- Great kitReview by Benedikt
- I recently had the good fortune of testing the pocket plugger on a friend's bike who got stranded with a big hole smack in the middle of the 200mm Harley rear tire, which was fortunately tubeless. The hold was so large that you could stick the reamer in without pushing and when I pulled the plug to trim it, I was afraid I would pull is straight out again. However, it worked and during the next 200 miles of riding the tire didn't lose air. Next morning we checked the pressure and needed to add a little air, but he rode all the way back another 200+ miles. And plugging was super fast! (Posted on 6/20/16)
- Didn't work for meReview by Phoebe
I tried using this kit to repair the tire on my car, but the plugs wouldn't come out of the tool. I followed the instructions exactly and tried it four times before giving up. I'm glad I didn't have to put this to the test on my bike.
I'm switching over to Dynaplug instead. (Posted on 1/10/14)
- Good Luck CharmReview by HondoTX
- I bought the kit five years ago to ward off puncture gremlins and his has worked well for over 60,000 miles on a GS. Today I got the opportunity to fix the Michelin on my wife's Subaru. A quick review of the instructions and: probe, probe, probe; shove, shove, shove; stick; unscrew; screw; screw some more; unscrew; pull; pump; and slice. Done. Worked perfectly,. (Posted on 8/2/13)
- Just finished my second repair...Review by Brian
- I'm not a handy guy, generally speaking. So if I'm writing good things about this product, it must really work well. I keep the kit in my FJR's sidebag with an Airman compressor and Powerlet adapter. Fits in an old 24oz beer cooler with room for eight other multitools. Very compact. Fixed my 1st flat rear tire in 2006, in the middle of nowhere. 16-penny nail. Had to ride 40 miles in Asheville area twisties for a new tire - no sweat. Today was a mystery puncture downtown. Fixed tire while chatting with passerby. Laminated instructions make repair easy to understand. Faster than a tire change on my Silverado, for sure! (Posted on 4/17/13)
- Made of awesome. Review by Bri
Perfect for small punctures. Be sure and watch the you tube video if you aren't clear on how it works. Very helpful.
(Posted on 7/28/12)
- Didn't work for meReview by Chickenstrip
- Got my first flat in many years last night, screw in the tire. It was my first time using the plug repair kit so it may be user error, but the plug didn't seal for me. I'll try gluey ropes next. (Posted on 2/13/12)
- Stop & Go Tire PluggerReview by David
- The best tire plugger you can buy. Don't ever be on the road without one. It is very easy to use and will get you back riding again in minutes. (Posted on 1/11/12)
- Stop and Go Pocket PluggerReview by Gnome
- I haven't had to use it (YET!) but I like the compactness of the kit and the easy usage instructions. I feel confident I could fix a flat with this and be back riding in less than 20 minutes. (Posted on 10/6/11)
- Compact tyre repair kitReview by Richard
- Combined with the Aerostich compressor it makes a very small compact tyre repair kit as previously had to carry heaps of co2 cylinders and a hand pump. But with this it does the same job with less room which is a premium on a bike. (Posted on 6/2/10)
- great product!Review by jmac
- My first flat on I15 out of LA. I had a pencil sized hole in rear tire. following the directions on the kit got me up and running to the nearest tire shop for a new tire. This kit will get you out of a jamb. (Posted on 3/16/10)
- Mission Accomplished!Review by Jesse
I just had an opportunity to use this kit (and my nifty Aerostitch compressor) last night:
This kit is like spy gear! The parts all seem to serve multiple purposes, all focused on fixing your tire. It's utterly compact, and very effective.
My puncture was from a 1.5" tack of some sort. The effect was I had two punctures about 4mm apart. I was able to put a plug in each, and the tire appears solid!
Thanks! (Posted on 12/31/09)
- Well I finally had a chan...Review by Glenn Rogers
Well I finally had a chance to use my Stop and Go Pocket Plugger. Tooling down the Interstate up near Ashville N.C. I noticed I was losing air pressure on my rear tire. The BMW RT has the on board tire pressure monitoring sensors and as it got to 24 PSI I pulled of into the emergency lane.
Got her up on the center stand to have a look.I found what appeared to be metal filings and there were three of them, anyhow I ended up installing three plugs into this tire. I set up my Cycle Pump Air Compressor #4906 and had her pumped up in a jiffy. Happy Camper! (Posted on 5/18/09)
- I know this is a good pro...Review by T. "Tuco" Harris
- I know this is a good product, but a fellow rider says to use caution with steel belted (radial) tires. He installed a plug in a punctured tire, and after riding some miles the steel mesh cut through the rubber plug, and it popped out of the tire. (Posted on 5/18/09)
- Haven't used it yet, but ...Review by Keith Taylor
- Haven't used it yet, but good security for long distance riding. Complete & compact kit that fits in the saddle bag. Hope I don't need it. (Posted on 5/18/09)
- I've used it twice. I re...Review by Michael Callahan
- I've used it twice. I repaired a BMW GS front tire when the hapless rider was stuck in the Colorado boondocks. I also fixed a car tire with this kit. It works great. (Posted on 3/8/08)
- The kit is complete, comp...Review by Camilo Santana
The kit is complete, compact and included tools sturdy enough to do the job a number of times.
It even fits under the sparse storage provided in my modern sportbike.
A must have. (Posted on 11/19/07)
- Used it on a trip from To...Review by Raymond Rauber
- Used it on a trip from Toronto to California. Worked like a charm. Held the tire pressure no problem. Could carry on as usual. (Posted on 4/21/07)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.