Perfect for conserving storage space in racetrack vans and small garages, this tool balances wheels precisely but doesn’t take up much room when not in use. Beautifully machined aluminum pillow blocks hold low friction bearings and rest perfectly on any two chairs, stools or garage jack stands: voila! A fast, accurate wheel balancer. 1.5 lbs.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (4)
- Compact Wheel BalancerReview by David
You just need to take your time with it and let the wheel settle each time.
With this compact wheel balancer, each wheel is a two beer process.
(Posted on 5/23/12)
- Wheel BalancerReview by ibmoto
- This compact wheel balancer is simply the cat's pajamas. My 750 Nighthawk is smooth as glass at redline in fifth gear (118 mph) on Michelin tires balance with this tool. No bull. (Posted on 10/24/11)
- Wheel BalancerReview by David
This is a super wheel balancer. I have used it for years and it will easily balance down to <1/4 oz.
Be sure to have the valve cap on before you start- it will effect the balance, especially metal ones.
If you have a BMW 1200 with the large rear hub hole, you will need the 1200 adapter. (Posted on 7/8/10)
- Super BalancerReview by drmajor
I have been using Marc's balancer for many years on my various BMW bikes- LT down.
It is VERY sensitive. A metal valve cover will be detected. (Posted on 7/8/10)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.