A simple, re-usable wheel balancing solution. Slide the CNC machined solid brass or nickel weights over the spoke and tighten a single allen set screw to the spoke nipple. Adjust the amount of weight and placement as necessary to achieve the perfect balance. Fits all sizes of spokes on today’s most popular dual sports. A versatile balancing tool that contains no lead and is re-usable, making it an environmentally friendly balancing option. Kits contain eight weights: two 1 oz, two ¾ oz., two ½ oz., two ¼ oz. Specify Brass or Nickel.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- EXACTLY what I needed for Woody'sReview by Sam
- I had two new wheelsets from Woody's Wheel Works that were assembled with thick Superlace SS spokes. The spoke weights that I had been using up to this point were too small for the Superlace nipples and the new rims were not conducive to adhesive weights. Long story short, these Re-Usable weights fit perfectly over the Superlace nipples. The set may seem pricey, but after a few tire changes it will be worth it. I'm actually getting ready to order a third set so I'll have some spares. (Posted on 12/21/15)
- Re-usable spoke weightsReview by Mark
- These re-usable weights with tightening screw are great. Pretty pricey but much better than the stick-on or even the tap-on weights since they should last forever. I use them to balance both my adventure bike and dual sport bike wheels. (Posted on 10/18/15)
- reuseable wheel spoke weightsReview by durtbikur
Down & Dirty Review:
1.) Excellent Quality Brass, finish, and fitment.
2.) Easy to use attach to spokes. Must use blue threadlocker per directions.
3.) Will last a lifetime with proper care.
4.) I bought 'em, but they are too expensive. How about $19.95? (Posted on 4/30/12)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.