100% Cordura with YKK zipped mesh pocket, loop closure, water-resistant clip, key clip and 30 elastic loops to securely hold tools. 21"×8.75" (unrolled), 8.75"×6" (rolled), 8.6 oz.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (5)
- ToolrollReview by Kevo
- Great product! Just right for the motorcycle. I like to be prepared and this roll allows me to pack along all the tools and misc things I need. Good construction. Should last a long time! (Posted on 9/5/16)
- Good ProductReview by Val Richard
- Well made product. I replaced the OEM plastic tool roll with this. I had concerns it might not fit in the R90 tool tray but it works a treat. Still had room for shop rags and tire gauges. Lots of organizational opportunities and well worth the money in this tightwad's book. (Posted on 5/30/16)
- Tool RollReview by Don
- The Kriega Tool Roll is a very well made, large roll that holds almost all of the tools I need for field repairs of my BMW 1200 GS. This is, frankly, way beyond what motorcycle manufactures ever sold with their bikes. And it's worlds beyond the so called "tool kits" found today. And when I say "almost all," don't get the idea that the tool roll is inadequate. It's not. It's just that I've included everything I might need to do some pretty extensive repairs in the field. I mean, an oil filter wrench is bulky. I'm very happy with the tool roll. When stuffed with my tools, it folds up into a tidy bundle that probably would have fit under my saddle if I hadn't already stuffed a bunch of electronics under there. So, bottom line, if I hadn't already bought this tool roll, I would buy one now. In fact, a friend of mine did just that. If you're the kind of rider that does pretty much all the maintenance on your bike, or are going someplace where the ability to get the bike up and running again is critical, then this tool roll will allow you to pack, in a neat and organized way, just about everything you might need out there. (Posted on 5/16/12)
- Good valueReview by Rick
- I compared a number of tool rolls before deciding on the Kriega. It's well built and looks like it's going to last for years. I didn't want one that's loaded with tools since I'd probably chuck half of them to replace with my own. The Kriega is a nice, compact size, which is important for me on my Vespa. I'll be bringing this with me on a 3000 mile cross-country trip next April. I'll report back on how it worked out for me. (Posted on 12/19/11)
- Great product!Review by Leonel
- Right size to go under seat for most bikes, ideal for people like me that like to already had tools. Very sturdy construction. Love to have a small zipped bag to store small items. (Posted on 8/20/11)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
MOTORCYCLE DEDICATED BACKPACKS & LUGGAGE SYSTEMS
Kriega backpacks, motorcycle bags and accessories offer a high standard of functionality and craftsmanship. They are built to perform, constructed using only the most durable premium materials, and come with an exceptional 10-year guarantee on all packs.
The backpacks are designed specifically for riders. As well as being incredibly tough and highly practical, they utilize a number of unique design features, which cater for the very different ergonomics involved in riding a bike. Features such as the exclusive, adjustable QUADLOC, click-in / click-out, chest harness, which transfers weight away from the rider’s shoulders and affords unprecedented freedom of movement, makes carrying your gear a joy, rather than a burden.