The best of their kind. By far. Perfectly sized for keeping in a rolled MC tool kit. These go beyond the rest with better design features and faultless metallurgy. A push button quick-adjust slide mechanism gets the jaws sized fast with one hand, and cushioned grips let you apply more force. The Cobra’s box-jointed jaws will grip just about anything. The Python’s flat jaws are designed specifically for use on nuts. The unique locking slide adjustment jaw minimizes damage to bolts and fasteners. Spreads far enough for oversized steering stem nuts! The Cobra (7.25"×1.5"×0.5", 6.1 oz.) is made of chrome vanadium electric steel that is oil-hardened with a jaw hardness of 60 HRC. The Python (7.75"×1.75"×0.6", 8.7 oz.) is nickel-plated.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- Knipex pliersReview by Junglejim
- High Quality and real handy. I've had two sizes of these for several years now and use them a lot. Very good gripping force and able to do some things other pliers can't do. The get a lot of use. I grab these pliers more often than any other ones in the drawer. (Posted on 8/13/15)
- Python’s flat jawsReview by Sam O.5
- I have 3 sizes of the Python flat jaws. I use them all the time. Highly recommend! Whenever I need a wrench, I grab one, as well as the wrench I think I need, and I use the Knipex anyway! I carry the mid size on the Bike. Ive even used the small one on a star headed bolt in a pinch, and it worked fine (got me home!). (Posted on 6/16/11)
- Great Tools!Review by fiteboss
- I have owned both of these for years, and make my living using tools. These are without question the finest pliers I have ever used. The gripping force is incredible, and the Python (smooth jaw) is super fast for nut and bolt removal. (Posted on 1/7/11)