The best of their kind. By far. Perfectly sized for keeping in a rolled MC tool kit. These go beyond the rest with better design features and faultless metallurgy. A push button quick-adjust slide mechanism gets the jaws sized fast with one hand, and cushioned grips let you apply more force. The Cobra’s box-jointed jaws will grip just about anything. The Python’s flat jaws are designed specifically for use on nuts. The unique locking slide adjustment jaw minimizes damage to bolts and fasteners. Spreads far enough for oversized steering stem nuts! The Cobra (7.25"×1.5"×0.5", 6.1 oz.) is made of chrome vanadium electric steel that is oil-hardened with a jaw hardness of 60 HRC. The Python (7.75"×1.75"×0.6", 8.7 oz.) is nickel-plated.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- Knipex pliersReview by Junglejim
- High Quality and real handy. I've had two sizes of these for several years now and use them a lot. Very good gripping force and able to do some things other pliers can't do. The get a lot of use. I grab these pliers more often than any other ones in the drawer. (Posted on 8/13/15)
- Python’s flat jawsReview by Sam O.5
- I have 3 sizes of the Python flat jaws. I use them all the time. Highly recommend! Whenever I need a wrench, I grab one, as well as the wrench I think I need, and I use the Knipex anyway! I carry the mid size on the Bike. Ive even used the small one on a star headed bolt in a pinch, and it worked fine (got me home!). (Posted on 6/16/11)
- Great Tools!Review by fiteboss
- I have owned both of these for years, and make my living using tools. These are without question the finest pliers I have ever used. The gripping force is incredible, and the Python (smooth jaw) is super fast for nut and bolt removal. (Posted on 1/7/11)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.