A high-performance riding book written for street riders! Learn the secrets the pros use to have total control of their bikes. Each skill is broken down into small easy steps with examples for sportbikes, cruisers and tourers. Based on the successful Advanced Riding Clinics run by the National Endurance Champion author. Second Edition is updated with even more easy-to-navigate technical details of motorcycle function, performance, riding technique and more. By Lee Parks. Softbound, 8.25"×10.675", 192 pp., color illus.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (4)
- Read, Practice, Repeat often.Review by Peter
- Very straight forward reading, a lot of very good advice you can use every day. Read, practice, repeat often. It is a good follow on from the basic rider course and while not being a knee dragger I can scrape the pegs more safety. I find I am more consistent and still have a lot to learn. If you only learn one or two things from this book it is well worth it. (Posted on 1/5/13)
- An eye openerReview by Polymath
- Buy this and read it. Then, take the MSF class. Then, read it again and go riding. You will be light years ahead of 90% of the riders out there. An excellent, easy to understand book with great insight into the art and skill of riding. (Posted on 6/12/11)
- Very goodReview by Dale Peterka
- This book offers complete coverage of all aspects of high performance riding. From tuning your suspension, to riding two-up, to trail-braking, to throttle control, and even proper exercise, this book has it all. I would consider this book an essential part of every rider's collection. (Posted on 7/11/10)
- THIS BOOK IS A MUST FOR A...Review by Frank Mansfield
THIS BOOK IS A MUST FOR ALL MOTORCYCLE RIDERS!
LEARN HOW TO RIDE THE WRIGHT WAY ALSO COVERS THE WAY TO RIDE TWO UP. VERY GOOD BOOK TWO THUMBS UP. (Posted on 9/21/08)