This “Trust Me” shirt is an exact replica of a shirt from the mid/late ‘60s worn around southern California shops and racetracks. The 3 color design authentically reproduces the logo of Red Line Triumph’s shop in Santa Barbara. 100% cotton. White. M-XX
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (5)
- Trust MeReview by Alfaman
- I spent a lot of time at Redline M/C in the late 80's, learning to wrench on Triumphs and Nortons with John Ireland and Molly and the gang I had this exact shirt and a number of others with the Redline Logo on the back. The tongue in cheek of this Lucas centric slogan was the best. This shirt is an authentic repro. (Posted on 1/26/16)
- Trust meReview by Rt6runner
- I've been riding Triumph since 1972 and BSA before that. The Triumph logo both old and new are extremely unique. I also trained arborists for 21 years. When I asked a newbie 40 feet in the crown of a tree to jump out and test his/her climb knot, I was met with a bit of skepticism. I would remove my overshrt and point to the chest logo.When they wouldn't leave the security of the branch, I'd yank them free. The knot ALWAYS held. Perfect teaching shirt. (Posted on 11/4/12)
- awsome shirtReview by Bill
- Love this shirt , great logo , quality material and goes good with my Bonneville . Thanks Aerostich . (Posted on 8/14/12)
- Very coolReview by Blownbelair
- Quality shirt. I've been meaning to order one for a long time. (Posted on 12/24/11)
- good gearReview by robert
- The dealer at the local bike shop admired the shirt.The shirt was a sgood as the last one bought from you. (Posted on 8/3/11)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.