Compact enough to be barely noticeable in your jacket pocket, Courier Bag or fanny pack, yet filled with a carefully selected assortment to treat everyday bumps and scrapes. The rugged, zippered sil-nylon pouch holds a see-through waterproof DryFlex™ liner filled with 35-items, with room to spare for adding additional first aid or essential gear. 6.5"×5"×1", 3.68 oz.
|More Info||Bandage Materials 4 Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3" 2 Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle 2 Bandage, Butterfly Closure 1 Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 2" 2 Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2 2 Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 3" x 3", Pkg./2 1 Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4" Blister / Burn 1 Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (11 pieces) Instrument 2 Safety Pins 1 Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps Medication 2 After Bite Wipe 2 Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg) 1 Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2 2 Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2 Wound Care 3 After Cuts & Scrapes Antiseptic Wipe 3 Alcohol Swab 1 Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards 1 Tincture of Benzoin Topical Adhesive 2 Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use|
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (2)
- CompactReview by David
This was much more compact than I expected but carries some useful bandages, not just aspirin and a couple of band-aids, like some kits.
(Posted on 8/22/13)
- Small Tough and LightReview by Brad
- Nice feather weight package. Well thought out. Tough, waterproof pouch. One of those, toss in the saddle bag and hope you never need it items. Very nice. (Posted on 2/3/13)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.