Avoid the expense, downtime and trouble of scheduling tire changes at a shop and gain the satisfaction of knowing the job was done perfectly (and is ready just when you need it). With this balancer and a couple of tire irons (plus a bead breaker for tubeless tires) anyone can get a precision balanced tire in a few minutes.
Method: Slowly spin, mark the low spot, repeat, add (tape it on) a temporary weight, spin, mark, repeat, re-weight, spin, repeat, etc… When wheel always stops at random points, securely attach the required weights and the job is finished. Ultra-low friction bearings make the process very sensitive to the smallest change in weight for super accurate results. Finely finished cantilever frame is easier to use than a conventional stand: lock the axle to your wheel and set the bearings into the saddles on the stand.
The balancer uses larger bearings for maximum sensitivity and durability, and features a stronger and stiffer frame that doesn't flex or vibrate, and which provides more stability. This stand’s removable axle design also allows for more compact storage.
Optional cup and cone type adapter fits most wheels used on single sided swing arms. 14mm axle also allows use of standard BMW Paralever wheel adapters (available from BMW). Strong frame and a durable gray powder coated finish make this a valued shop tool that will be a pleasure to use for years. Measures 18"×20.5"×10". 10 lbs. Save time and money while getting the satisfaction of doing it yourself. Definitely a nice balance.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (1)
- HandyReview by Nate
- Used with the cantilever wheel balancer to balance the rear wheel of by BMW. End result was a well balanced wheel, just what I was looking for! Easy to use - mount the adapter and balancer shaft on the wheel, then place the whole assembly on the balancer. From there, proceed as you would with a regular wheel by spinning, placing a weight, and spinning again. (Posted on 1/1/13)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.